Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE SALE] ZNAQ: First crypto index traded as a token! 3200% last year! - page 2. (Read 1521 times)

copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
ZNAQ has an unusual and great concept. "Giving the possibility to invest in a whole cryptocurrency market with one token only". This is really interested I think. Investors should be very interested in this concept. Just make a good way in promoting this to let more people know. Then, they will join this project yet this is promising.    

Thank you for your faith in our project. Of course, we are working on raising the awareness about ZNAQ.
Activity: 41
Hi community!
Our developers team can help you if are interested :
-Blockchain builders (Masternode, pow, pos, variable rewards, superblocks, darksend,...)
-Block explorer
-Android wallet
-Web wallet

We are very experienced in many cryptocurrencies projects , so we can help you in all aspect.
If your team are interested, send us a PM

Regards, and good luck with your project.

Discord:
@CryptoExtrem#2239
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Is there a simple explanation of how the token works and will maintain the index price? On an exchange that is not the official ZNAQ exchange for an example, what happens if someone crashes the ZNAQ price well below the index price?
copper member
630,000 raised so far, where will you list this token, any exchanges in mind?
Also i'll repost my question here it seems that you have missed it in bounty thread, probably because of all twitter reports. Is bounty going to last only during presale or you will extend it to ICO?
Thanks.

Sorry for missing your question on bounty thread.
During the Token Pre-Sale: Phase Two the new Bounty Program will launch. Token Pre-Sale: Phase Two dates: July 01 - July 31.
We have own exchange to trade ZNAQ TOKEN at, however we are looking to partner with several exchanges to increase the demand for token as well as implement the UTS (United Trading System developed by ZNAQ).
copper member
presale still lasts until 14 juni still long hopefully will be run smoothly and can achieve targeted result. success for this project for its.

Thank you!
We also hope for it!
copper member
In my opinion, the project is really just necessary in our time, as in the crypto market, at the moment there are really quite acute problems,the solution of which will be the ZNAQ platform,and thanks to a good team and a set of all necessary tools, I believe that the project is fully implemented.

Thank you for a support!
We are working to do our best!
Activity: 172
presale still lasts until 14 juni still long hopefully will be run smoothly and can achieve targeted result. success for this project for its.
Activity: 168
ZNAQ has an unusual and great concept. "Giving the possibility to invest in a whole cryptocurrency market with one token only". This is really interested I think. Investors should be very interested in this concept. Just make a good way in promoting this to let more people know. Then, they will join this project yet this is promising.     
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
630,000 raised so far, where will you list this token, any exchanges in mind?
Also i'll repost my question here it seems that you have missed it in bounty thread, probably because of all twitter reports. Is bounty going to last only during presale or you will extend it to ICO?
Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
In my opinion, the project is really just necessary in our time, as in the crypto market, at the moment there are really quite acute problems,the solution of which will be the ZNAQ platform,and thanks to a good team and a set of all necessary tools, I believe that the project is fully implemented.
copper member
I think the information provided in this thread is very interesting because I am comfortable looking at this thread so there is interest in reading interest and also your project has a very good concept for the future. I will always follow the progress of this project.

We are very pleased with your attention and interest in our project!
copper member
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/znaq   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you for the useful information and for the possibility to be listed on your website!
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I think the information provided in this thread is very interesting because I am comfortable looking at this thread so there is interest in reading interest and also your project has a very good concept for the future. I will always follow the progress of this project.
copper member
ZNAQ is a very interesting and innovative project I think investors will be interested in this project

Thank you!
We will be very happy about that!
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
offers a unique and exciting concept whereby this project can hit investors to join or participate in the ZNAQ project that has just emerged in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
ZNAQ is a very interesting and innovative project I think investors will be interested in this project
copper member
Website look pretty simple! The team is almost young, so it will be quick. I hope that the project will be successful

Thank you!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Website look pretty simple! The team is almost young, so it will be quick. I hope that the project will be successful
Pages:
Jump to: