Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥🚀[ANN][PRE-SALE][ICO] BitIndia - Freedom is better - Exchange & Wallet🚀 💥💥💥 - page 2. (Read 3756 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

John Mcafee and Kohli Brothers all set to launch India’s biggest blockchain company

Hello @all attention please:

The contract address is now changed and the new contract address for the last week is now live on the website.
Also the minimum contribution is now 1 ETH.

Let's have a great week👍
When is this coin going to get listed!?

Hi, first we must finished our ico. the last day for invest is 11th dec 😉

please follow us and keep cool
Crypto is gonna catalyze Indias modernization in a BIG way, this project is gonna be huge, i dont wanna miss it! ofc mcafee is also in it, he knows whats good  Grin

it will be great 🚀😎
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Crypto is gonna catalyze Indias modernization in a BIG way, this project is gonna be huge, i dont wanna miss it! ofc mcafee is also in it, he knows whats good  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When is this coin going to get listed!?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi,

Could you let me know when is "The regular 5% bonus hours" for today or tomorrow in IST and what could be the token value roughly in INR.

Thanks in Advance.
Please be patience. Follow BitIndia and you will see that BitIndia will reach all milestones from the roadmap. We now have to finish the great ICO successfully and will provide more information afterwards.
is this now dimcoin 2.0? or a better ico?   I will be very careful to invest here.
People should read a lot before they pay eth here

It's definitly not dimcoin 2.0. BitIndia is the most convienent and secure way to buy,sell and secure cryptocurrencies in India.As Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are expanding throught the world, India is the next largest crypto market. The country with a population of over 1.3 billion people, a Gross Domestic Product of more than $10 trillion, daily bank transactions of nearly $50 Billion has the highest amount of daily banking charges of around $5 Billion. Due to the high banking rates prevailing in the country, people are moving towards digital currencies such as bitcoin,ethereum and ripple which are purely decentralised and do not involve any third party institutions saving nearly $4 Billion a day. 
BitIndia would add huge diversity to the existing banking system prevailing in the country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

The indian government has just proposed plans to stop offile selling of cryptocurrencies in cash as some people are using cryptocurrencies for hiding their black money. The govenment of india does not have an plans to shut down exchanges as even they know that people will start using foriegn exchanges to trade and also ghat cryptocurrencies have a great future. There is just one news article about india against cryptocurrencies but there are numerious more articles that show that india is moving towards adopting cryptocurrencies

But how the heck would you stop offline selling of cryptocurrencies? It does not make any sense. If you give me cash and I give you my private key how are they going to stop it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
is this now dimcoin 2.0? or a better ico?   I will be very careful to invest here.
People should read a lot before they pay eth here

Bitindia offers Eid BONUS

Valid on: 1st and 2nd December 2017

Offer: 7% Bonus (to everyone)

Valid from: 00:00:01 1st December 2017 to 23:59:59 2nd December 2017 (IST)

The indian government has just proposed plans to stop offile selling of cryptocurrencies in cash as some people are using cryptocurrencies for hiding their black money. The govenment of india does not have an plans to shut down exchanges as even they know that people will start using foriegn exchanges to trade and also ghat cryptocurrencies have a great future. There is just one news article about india against cryptocurrencies but there are numerious more articles that show that india is moving towards adopting cryptocurrencies
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
Ya it's quiet bizarre the fact that there is basically no hype here at all.
Oh if thing goes the way it could we could be in for a 100 bagger
b

Aside from the potential behind a Indian exchange pushing for mass adpotion the quietness is very interesting to me, on the one hand it can be a bit scary because there's not much noise at the moment but on the other hand all the biggest gainers I've been in have had very humble beginings because it meant the buying power came on the exchanges rather then in the ICOs (leading to dumping power on the exchanges) Smiley

Dear Investors and Interested parties, that's the point of BitIndia. First of all, I apologize that I was absent for a while longer. Now I am available for you as usual.

On the subject of marketing and advertising, there is only to say that not much emphasis is placed on it. BitIndia spreads automatically through propaganda and through Twitter, for example.

As has been recognized correctly, big hype also means that many people will push the price after launch. This is not our goal, our goal is to connect India to the Crypto phenomenon and start a huge project together.

Little communication does not mean that it is not a good project, but that people in the background work a lot Smiley

Gradually I will post more articles from our official telegram group.

Are you based or incorporated in India and do you think there could be any problems with the Indian government because they are more keen towards centralization of money and assets?

Blockchain is not evil – states Sahil Kohli, Bitindia

Pages:
Jump to: