Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE][ICO] MillionCoin - Comprehensive transaction system - page 2. (Read 9278 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?

It is very difficult to present the project in a few sentences. To encourage you to go deeper into the project, I will present you with two basic elements of the platform that will appear soon:
 -AT.Systems trading bot - This bot will allow to users for performing automatic operations on cryptocurrencies exchanges minimizing the time necessary to follow exchange listings. It will be available thanks to SaaS software that enables to trade on the biggest cryptocurrencies exchanges: Poloniex, Binance .
Each user will be able to use the default bot settings that bring stable profits or configure them individually using their own strategies. Standard parameter settings have been repeatedly tested by our traders and have been set in such a way as to ensure maximum profit with the lowest possible risk . Experienced traders will be able to configure the parameters of the tool in such a way as to achieve maximum profits. Moreover, the decision of the bot will be supported by professional traders during the market's uncertainty, which makes it a very safe form of investment. Thanks to our close cooperation with stock exchanges, commissions for transactions are very low compared to the fees a trader has to incur when he wants to trade on his own.

- OneMillion Shop - This bot will allow to users for performing automatic operations on cryptocurrencies exchanges minimizing the time necessary to follow exchange listings. It will be available thanks to SaaS software that enables to trade on the biggest cryptocurrencies exchanges: Poloniex, Binance .
Each user will be able to use the default bot settings that bring stable profits or configure them individually using their own strategies. Standard parameter settings have been repeatedly tested by our traders and have been set in such a way as to ensure maximum profit with the lowest possible risk . Experienced traders will be able to configure the parameters of the tool in such a way as to achieve maximum profits. Moreover, the decision of the bot will be supported by professional traders during the market's uncertainty, which makes it a very safe form of investment. Thanks to our close cooperation with stock exchanges, commissions for transactions are very low compared to the fees a trader has to incur when he wants to trade on his own.

This is a very big abbreviation of what we do, for more information, please read our whitepaper.
Activity: 266
Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/millioncoin

We are appreciate, thank you  Wink
We will do everything to ensure that people investing in our project are fully satisfied Smiley
Activity: 28
Hope this project will help me to make my first million! Roll Eyes
Okay, I have one then: are there any advantages to buy MON instead of just waiting for the completed software? Isn't buying it just redundant?

We do not charge any fees for the use of this tool by our users. The only fees the user bears are commissions from transactions made by the bot on the stock exchange, which are lower than on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.

We have long wondered how users can repay us for making the AT.System bot. We've worked hard to create it. We are a growing company, next elements of the MillionCoin.io project are already being finished but to implement and improve the platform we need your support. The only condition for obtaining access to the bot will there will be possession minimum of 500 MON tokens, which can be get in the ICO project at MillionCoin.io. Additional benefits are also foreseen for investors who have more MON tokens on their wallets. It is a testimony for us that our users believe in our project and want us to develop for them.

We also believe that thanks to this the demand for mon tokens will grow, and hence their price.
Activity: 4
Okay, I have one then: are there any advantages to buy MON instead of just waiting for the completed software? Isn't buying it just redundant?
If you have any questions about project don't hesitate to ask! Smiley
yeah, I am about to read the whitepaper, it is worth reading.

Any toughts about it?

Well i invested 0.5 Ethereum in it today.
Now i'm just waiting i hope it will work aaaaand whitepaper seems good to me.

Thanks for your opinion. I will put some ETH in it too.
As my friend said: "Just invest in a good idea. Some will success, some will fail. You'll always win."
We invite you to watch a short film presenting OneMillionShop - one of the elements of Millioncoin.io ICO project

https://youtu.be/qxRLyQXnoDM

Nice video, i want to know where your shop will come out when i can buy stuff for Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies

Lunch of the OneMillionShop platform and AT.Systems bot trading is scheduled for the second quarter of 2018.
Activity: 6
We invite you to watch a short film presenting OneMillionShop - one of the elements of Millioncoin.io ICO project

Nice video, i want to know where your shop will come out when i can buy stuff for Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies

Any toughts about it?

Well i invested 0.5 Ethereum in it today.
Now i'm just waiting i hope it will work aaaaand whitepaper seems good to me.

Any toughts about it?
Activity: 16
the project I like everything is clear and understandable!

Thanks a lot, it is merit of our developers. Wink

So good, i'm more interesting at your platform

We encourage you to read our Whitepaper and you can visit our website to get more information! Roll Eyes

a unique token based on the Ethereum blockchain.

Roll Eyes
Please advise us what is unique about it? My 11 year old has published a token from the ETH blockchain and I reckon it's more unique than yours.

I think this token is unique because of the idea which it represents not because it's token based on Ethereum.
the project I like everything is clear and understandable!

Thanks a lot, it is merit of our developers. Wink

So good, i'm more interesting at your platform

We encourage you to read our Whitepaper and you can visit our website to get more information! Roll Eyes
Hi there guys.
I'm very interested in your platform. I have a couple questions i see you work with the Ethereum but do you work with other currencies as well?
For example - can i buy your Tokens with Bitcoin or i must change Bitcoin to Ethereum?
And i saw you will have trading platform for goods and i want to ask when can i use this onemillionshop platform 

Hi there,
MON Tokens are based on Ethereum platform and because of that we don't provide any other payment besides ETH. Grin
Hi there guys.
I'm very interested in your platform. I have a couple questions i see you work with the Ethereum but do you work with other currencies as well?
For example - can i buy your Tokens with Bitcoin or i must change Bitcoin to Ethereum?
And i saw you will have trading platform for goods and i want to ask when can i use this onemillionshop platform 
Pages:
Jump to: