Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE][PoS][MN] - XAVANDERCOIN - GIVING A VOICE TO THE VOICELESS - page 3. (Read 20912 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Does the sites of this XAVANDERCOIN accessible? cauase i've tried to access it but it keep on saying that "This site can’t be reached", event though my connection totally find when accessing another website.

I assume you're trying to access the following?

http://www.xavandercoin.com/
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Does the sites of this XAVANDERCOIN accessible? cauase i've tried to access it but it keep on saying that "This site can’t be reached", event though my connection totally find when accessing another website.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
hello sir, is this official news from the XAVANDER (XCZM) project that is giving-away?
I found ink information from twiter https://mobile.twitter.com/Myke500/status/1043978627124088832
if this officially launches official news
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I believe on this project and I support the objectives and the dedication of the devs, moderators, and the community behind it.
Activity: 144
Xavandercoin has a great team of people who you may have come across various Discords.  These dudes are everywhere and also for that reason have quite a wide range of expertise and knowledge.  They also have ambitious goals but also are down to earth with their relationship to helping the Autism cause. This space is about changing lives for the better. Join the Discord and start being a part of the solution with no amount of help too little or too large.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Sorry everyone. For some reason I was a Jr Member as to why I was the one to post the ANN thread and now I'm listed as a newbie again so the Primary photos
aren't displaying. Sorry for the inconvenience as we adjust the issue. Thank you all for your continued support of Xavander Coin
Activity: 103
Looks like a really good project so far. I will be keeping an eye on it, and hopeful for the future of Xavander Coin. I love the message behind the coin as well.
Activity: 44
When buying a PoS during the pre-sale period, what will we get? The incentives are really beneficial, we will invest a large amount in the project. But I need to know the next development strategy from the project so that we will ever be able to profit!
Its nice to see your interest in the project. once the pre-sale has finished we will be looking to list on a few exchanges. depending on the amount of coins you purchase, if a lower package is purchased you will be able to stake the coins given, if a larger package is purchased then you will have the opportunity to run a masternode.
in regards to running  master node, there is a secondary source of income which will be in the form of LTC, this is of course based around profit or loss per week for any other coin investments made.
we also have the donations factor which is from all profits made from the coins we invest in a portion of that will be used to donate to autistic awareness and related illnesses.
if you have any questions you can contact me directly on discord.

thanks
Activity: 56
When buying a PoS during the pre-sale period, what will we get? The incentives are really beneficial, we will invest a large amount in the project. But I need to know the next development strategy from the project so that we will ever be able to profit!
Activity: 266
Any news about the project, how long run the presale?
Activity: 294
Hi DEV
Do you have bounty campaign?
I want to reverse for Vietnamese translation
If you need our language, please contact me
Thank you
Activity: 280
Oh, i do like what i read out of xczm.  Keeping a watchful eye or two on this project.
Activity: 112
the trust of users or investors will make this platform grow. Trust will come with the collaboration of this platform with strategic partners, that is important, in addition to great teamwork and platform promotion.
I myself believe that the team will work as much as possible to promote the project so that when the pre-sale takes place it gets the results as planned.
Activity: 126
the trust of users or investors will make this platform grow. Trust will come with the collaboration of this platform with strategic partners, that is important, in addition to great teamwork and platform promotion.
Activity: 172
a great start many have made positive comments on this project and this will be a passion for the team to be better at promoting the project so that more and more will support this project later.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Another project that aim is to implement the use of cryptocurrency in health. Autism is a very sensitive issue and many people still have a wrong concept about this condition. This kind of project is truely amazing and will be a great help. Will be supporting this project and hoping for its success.
Activity: 224
This project is being monitored and supported by the community. I hope this project will attract many investors to participate. Wish the project success!
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
It takes a lot of effort to run a project like XavanderCoin, And with what the team has delivered so far, I have no doubt about the team's capabilities.
Good luck team ! to greater heights!
Activity: 44
In regards to how we are going to give back is easy we will be using some of the premine as sell off collateral and this will be going into a donations fund wallet. The team will have a session to vote on which foundation we will be giving too and how much at a time. Also some of the investment portfolio rewards will be sold off and added to the donations fund each week. I hope this Clarifies your questions
Pages:
Jump to: