Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale][PRE-ICO] The Praetorian Group - The Sound Money Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
looking forward to know about your plan for PAX Crypto Debit Card APP Wallet how you will make it work worldwide. You are working on it to get approval from VISA/ MasterCard or it's plan for post ICO and at this stage it's just an idea?

We are pursuing those partnerships and we plan on integrating the ability to spend any crypto at any moment in time anywhere in the world. We have advisors we are in the process of signing who have the necessary relationships to make the merchant services phase an amazing success. They will be announced once the ink hits their deals.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
looking forward to know about your plan for PAX Crypto Debit Card APP Wallet how you will make it work worldwide. You are working on it to get approval from VISA/ MasterCard or it's plan for post ICO and at this stage it's just an idea?
Why is a cryptocurrency whose foundation is built on real estate attractive to you? What other features would you like to see the coin have/adopt?
Newest Promotional Video from our CEO - Gerard Marrone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP5CkLo74XI
https://youtu.be/XUTJsEjRwi4

Recent Interview with Surface Planet Radio where we discuss The Praetorian Group and the PAX token at length.   Grin
If a company is giving token holders rewards in non-native tokens ( i.e. giving eth instead of whatever token co. is giving the reward) you have to ask yourself why.....Do they not believe in the longevity of their project/token? Do they believe other ecosystems should be rewarded instead of their own? Do they not want to deliver consistent value to their token community at every turn?

PAX rewards will be paid in PAX..... PERIOD..... our community and ecosystem is about continual value creation, growth and delivery.

Every phase and project Praetorian takes on will ultimately benefit its community which includes its token holders, tenants, card holders, and the many other community participants to come.
Our ICO has now been listed on ICOAlert.com

https://www.icoalert.com/
can i reserve indonesian translation for this thread sir?

You can reach out to me via Message to speak about translations. Thanks
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
can i reserve indonesian translation for this thread sir?
After looking over the team portfolio this project looking attractive so many talented people are involved there. I think it's worth to support this project this has good potential for investment good luck to the OP I hope this community will grow.

We really appreciate your words, feedback and support. The community will continue to grow as we get closer and closer to our Pre-Sale.
Sorry for lol questions  Grin
what is the meaning of "PAX will be cryptocurrency's first sound money cryptocurrency" can you explaining to me sir
Thank you

Id welcome every single question you have! We want a well informed & educated community participating in our ecosystem. The phrase "sound money cryptocurrency" refers to the fact that our token,m "PAX," will be backed through our phase 1 acquisitions by New York based residential real property. This protects investors investment in our community in the case of a liquidation event occuring (i.e. the value of PAX falls to zero).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
After looking over the team portfolio this project looking attractive so many talented people are involved there. I think it's worth to support this project this has good potential for investment good luck to the OP I hope this community will grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Sorry for lol questions  Grin
what is the meaning of "PAX will be cryptocurrency's first sound money cryptocurrency" can you explaining to me sir
Thank you
it will be a pleasant if i can reserve indonesian translation for this thread.

You can reach out to me via Message to speak about translations. Thanks
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
it will be a pleasant if i can reserve indonesian translation for this thread.
- What is the PAX Token -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxO1NMGtMc&t=2s

^^^^ This YouTube Video Explains it ^^^^
 The other real estate projects seem to focus only on either owning real estate outright (where no one really knows) or, allowing you as a token holder utility access to rental/leasing etc of your own real property. The key differences are as follows -

1. We will be entering the real estate market in New York State/City within 45 days of closing our ICO. We are actively targeting properties at this time and will own properties w/in the first 45-90 days (depending on how quickly the transactions take to close). This is a differentiating factor because every roadmap that is similar (yet very different still) to ours calls for late 2018 early 2019 for acquisitions which will delay any rewards to token holders for years. Our project begins returning rewards to our holders before the close of calendar year 2018.

2. Speaking of rewards, our rewards will be paid out in our native PAX Token. Other projects seem to favor ETH based rewards which we believe is not supportive of the community holding the token or the token value itself. Essentially, when we are ready to pay rewards, we will conduct a buyback in the secondary market to then distribute PAX to our holders. This will increase the value for our holders and those who believe in the longevity of the project will see consistent asset appreciation.

3. All other real estate projects start and end with real estate. While we start with real estate, we are looking to create an ecosystem around PAX token that will disrupt many old model industries over time. As one can see our Phase 2 is a merchant services platform so we will continue to grow our our platform/ecosystem and consistently reward our holders as we achieve varying milestones.

Those are 3 differentiating factors. I hope that is sufficient for you however, we can continue this dialogue as far as you would like!

http://www.praetoriangroup.io/home.html
The Praetorian Group Whitepaper is now live for download -

http://www.praetoriangroup.io/whitepaper.html
Pages:
Jump to: