Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN][PRE-SALE][STO] Moonlighting Security Token Open 🌙 🚀 🌙 🚀 - page 5. (Read 2164 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Interesting coin you have there, backed up by real business, cool Smiley

Thanks for your post.  We have built a quite extensive platform already and we are excited to add the additional functionality of blockchain for our customers.  Much appreciated!
Activity: 14
Interesting coin you have there, backed up by real business, cool Smiley
I think this is a good project devs, I wish you a good luck for it.
And I'll also waiting for the bounty campaign to be held. I hope tat it will be a great bounty and will boost the promotion for the project.

Thanks for the kind words.  We are working hard to make sure we build a great experience for our customers.  Also, we will announce more specifics around the bounty campaign as soon as we can.  Thanks Again!!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I think this is a good project devs, I wish you a good luck for it.
And I'll also waiting for the bounty campaign to be held. I hope tat it will be a great bounty and will boost the promotion for the project.
Hi. More than intriguing Smiley Maybe I missed this info, but what about the status of Moonbit token? Are you going to make it a security token?

Great Question.  Our legal team is working on this as we speak.  Once we have a final determination, that takes into account all current compliance factors, we will be announcing all the specifics on our public feeds.  We appreciate your question and we look forward to sharing more information as soon as we are able. 
Activity: 3
Hi. More than intriguing Smiley Maybe I missed this info, but what about the status of Moonbit token? Are you going to make it a security token?
Could Amazon and Apple be testing blockchain technology? See what else was discussed during this Cheddar interview with Moonlighting Co-Founder and CEO, Jeff Tennery. https://medium.com/moonlighting-marketplace/are-amazon-and-apple-testing-blockchain-technology-1066543070f1
In this Street Fight Q&A, our founder and CEO, Jeff Tennery talked about the growth of Moonlighting and why it fits into the digital-mobile strategy of local newspapers: https://blog.moonlighting.com/2017/12/will-moonlighting-startup-help-newspapers-regain-classified-revenue/
I've used online Freelancers for art projects over the past few years, and am very familiar with the process. Website looks really intriguing! Cool, just signed up for the Discord, Twitter, and Steemit.

Excellent and thanks for the note. We have great support so please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I've used online Freelancers for art projects over the past few years, and am very familiar with the process. Website looks really intriguing! Cool, just signed up for the Discord, Twitter, and Steemit.
Moonlighting received recognition in this Forbes article on blockchain and the potential solutions it can provide for the common problems freelancers face: https://blog.moonlighting.com/2017/12/can-blockchain-solve-common-problems-freelancers-face/
Activity: 140
Hello Dev! Are you planning any bounty campaign? Would like to reserve Russian translations if necessary Smiley

Thanks for reaching out.  Yes, we are going to offer a bounty program and WP translations are on the list.  We are currently working with our legal counsel to finish up our white paper review so once completed we will be in contact to learn more about your services.

Thanks a lot Dev! Standing by for further information:)
It would be a big pleasure if you pm me when needed.
Hello Dev! Are you planning any bounty campaign? Would like to reserve Russian translations if necessary Smiley

Thanks for reaching out.  Yes, we are going to offer a bounty program and WP translations are on the list.  We are currently working with our legal counsel to finish up our white paper review so once completed we will be in contact to learn more about your services.
Activity: 140
Hello Dev! Are you planning any bounty compaign? Would like to reserve Russian translations if necessary Smiley
With the adoption of blockchain, users on Moonlighting will be introduced to the next iteration of the gig economy. Read about the tech updates coming to Moonlighting from Co-founder and CTO, Ritesh Johar: https://medium.com/moonlighting-marketplace/freelancing-in-the-age-of-blockchain-tech-801aab198893
A recent review of the Moonlighting ICO vs. ConnectJob says “digital longevity, U.S. roots, partnership development and a solid executive team point to Moonlighting doing better than ConnectJob…”
“Freelancers all over the world are facing the same problems: high fees to do business, difficulty gaining trust of new clients, lack of credible reviews, scarcity of comprehensive, easy to use tools, and much more,” said founder and CEO Jeff Tennery in a recent Forbes interview. “With our Moonbit token placed at the epicenter of our platform, we will help millions of freelancers and entrepreneurs achieve their work independence globally.”

Learn more about the Moonbit here and ask us any questions you have!
Interested in learning more about how Moonlighting started and how mobile tech is changing the gig economy? Our CEO and Co-Founder, Jeff Tennery, talked to Founders Nextdoor last week about the challenges and successes of starting the Moonlighting freelance marketplace and lessons learned during the past 3 years since inception.

Listen to the Podcast here >>
Activity: 21
Thanks ShamanicHarmonics!  We appreciate your comments.  We are working hard to provide a great marketplace for our users.  Thanks again!!

Cool, just signed up for the Discord, Twitter, and Steemit Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: