Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]\WEALTHSERVICES \. INSTANT SHARED NODES, SCAM COINS SWAP,BOUNTIES - page 2. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Come back to useless coins, join the community with them, hopefully in the future, it will become something of value to many.
Activity: 9
The roadmap of how wealthshares will run, why you do not have a roadmap for people to follow
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I can't configure my two wealthahares node atm. One seems to be disappearing. I'd like to try and fix it before the collateral raises to double the required amount.
Activity: 5
I do not know what the future will look like, but now I see it is a good investment because people will not be afraid of risk.
Am I entitled to a monthly bonus if I just change my coin to WealthShare coin.
Do I need to do anything else?

Once the mortgage request increases, your bonus will be increased, so you have to buy extra money to keep your masternode running.
Activity: 5
Can you list the WealthShare coin that I can change over it?
Am I entitled to a monthly bonus if I just change my coin to WealthShare coin.
Do I need to do anything else?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Everyone, please enter into the discord where the team can more easily respond to you all.

https://discord.gg/NEkfS3s
Activity: 14
This is a great project, I think this is an opportunity for people with low value coin. It is the second chance. Take advantage of it to revive.
Activity: 14
If I agree to host a masternote for more than a year, will my bonus be increased?
Activity: 13
"The bounties will come with an agreement of hosting your Masternode with us for a minimum of 3 month"
Why must be a minimum of 3 months ?
Activity: 12
Currently, I see a lot of people interested in this topic, but I have yet to find WEALTHSHARES answering questions from them.
Activity: 9
I have registered the account, how do I loans with the mortgage account, you can guide me specifically?
Activity: 34
" In help each other out and in turn your useless coins become something that has a value". That's great, I thought if we wanted to raise funds for this project to accelerate, WealthShares should have a roadmap for people to know where this project will go and for how long.
Activity: 8
Currently, I have some useless coins I am planning to convert to WealthShare coin stock. But I do not really know what the next plan is?
Activity: 34
I'm also learning about this project and I'm trying to get in touch to get more information that I need. If there is no communication, what do I do now?

Contact information is essential if you are an investor.
Activity: 6
I'm found they are not implemented for this project, eg example as website pretty sơ sài, no Whitepaper. If WealthShares nghiêm túc with this project, should improve it, it must be whitepaper for all users that it can see it.
I have seen your project, very commendable, but in the team I only see two people, is this project only two people?
 I found the idea of this project to be very good, they collect scam coin no longer worth using. For those who have been scammed, they still have the opportunity and look forward to the coin of this wealthshares.
I have the coin was scam, how to change your coin, the rate of exchange it how you can tell me not.
Pages:
Jump to: