Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SELLING][AIRDROP] ChronosChain "POS/MN"- MASTERNODE COMPANION PROJECT - page 3. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The reality is to this project is fresh and good to try.  They have the best team they anwto evrything and relly dot have nothing to hide. Im invest in MN for shure and wish all team to work hard and keep it best project Wink
Activity: 372
Finally I see valuable project which offers product. Not just only coin without future. This one has great potential to become greater than more of coins.  Good luck ChronosChain.
Activity: 15
Nice project, with top roi and good team! Good luck
Activity: 17
Good news, I hope I will be able to participate in the programs.
Activity: 63
I like the project I think he has a great future
brand new
Activity: 0
A new coin with big potential come in discord channel for news and bounty https://discord.gg/wEvNH4
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A project with a big future is here, cmon, let´s go, i believe it!
Activity: 14
The versatility of being able to handle all your masternodos from your smartphone, is an excellent plus and a great tool. Good luck Chronos Chain!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just came across this coin thanks to a friend showing it to me. From what I can see this project looks very promising and if the dev team can deliver it will be a top project. Anything that makes it easier for newbies coming into crypto is a huge benefit as most find crypto complicated so this project will help in that way. I hope that it is a huge success for us and the dev team.
Activity: 52
MASTERNODE OWNERS WILL HAVE A 80% SHARES FROM BLOCK REWARDS
STAKERS WILL HAVE A 20%
but staking in app this good project green POWER NEED
Activity: 4
Staking via app is great concept. Looking forward for its launch. Wish this project a great success
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
Colleagues Is your platform only for computer games? Or maybe she has some other purpose? And on which exchanges will the tokens be sold?
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
i like this idea of a project... good job devs!
Activity: 13
Very nice looking project. PoS coin. This coin is going to be a big success  Wink
Activity: 15
This is looking a great project. Hope for the best.
Activity: 140
I'm making something that I think will become necessary now!
MASTERNODE MANAGER
It is good that you can easily manage not only CHRONOS but also the desired Mastaernodecoin.
It is also a point that you can manage easily with just tap.
I have great expectations in the future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This is indeed a very interesting project, I am sure excited to see when some of the working versions of they app come out for this. I mean who really doesn't want to be able to have access you your coins on your phone and watch them staking in the built in staking pool. I can honestly say this Coin and that APP will being going places, first I've ever seen of it's kind!! Smiley Smiley Grin
copper member
Activity: 7
This coin has been promoted in CRYTO LOOT group , good luck team!
DISCORD :  https://discord.gg/3QwYEyf

You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk ANNOUNCEMENT link
- Critics and Reviews of new projects

We are the BIGGEST / BEST - GIVEAWAY / LOOT / AIRDROP server for CRYPTOs join to PARTICIPATE #keepLOOTING#LOOTERS#LOOTERS
100-500USD daily giveaways / LOOTs are hosted
Activity: 111
Reserved for Dutch translate
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Smells fishy, but looks cool. Good luck buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: