Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 23. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Is the additive compatible with any type of oil?
No, dear friend, each type of oil needs its own specification.
All right, one question, you said that The SVCoin tokens can be exchanged for any Valena-SV product.
So, what actually the Velena SV product is?
It is an additive for the engine that helps it work better. It's simple. Smiley
You do not plan to negotiate with large gas stations, so that we can buy Valena-sv at the gas station?
It is possible that in the near future we will. Thank you for your idea! Wink
how can I contact a consultant?
Write a chat in our telegram, dear friend. Smiley
I'm review in concept on your business, It's truly good! Flawless website, riveting website, unprejudiced business!
Thank you dear friend, we are pleased that you appreciated our project so highly. Smiley
when can I buy an additive for valena-svc with 25 % discount?
Why wait for a discount of 25% when right now the discount is 40%! Smiley
Can sanctions affect your product?
We try to comply with the legislation of the country in which we work. Therefore, it is quite possible that sanctions can prevent us.

In the event of a ban on entering the international market, will the Russian market be sufficient to promote the company?
Even if such a ban occurs, the domestic market of russia will be enough, dear friend. Moreover, even with the ban, there are ways to circumvent it. Wink

I think for 10 years you have gained experience, and prohibitions are not terrible for you Grin
Survives the strongest dear friend Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Is the additive compatible with any type of oil?
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
All right, one question, you said that The SVCoin tokens can be exchanged for any Valena-SV product.
So, what actually the Velena SV product is?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
You do not plan to negotiate with large gas stations, so that we can buy Valena-sv at the gas station?
Activity: 102
how can I contact a consultant?
Activity: 17
I'm review in concept on your business, It's truly good! Flawless website, riveting website, unprejudiced business!
Activity: 131
when can I buy an additive for valena-svc with 25 % discount?
Can sanctions affect your product?
We try to comply with the legislation of the country in which we work. Therefore, it is quite possible that sanctions can prevent us.

In the event of a ban on entering the international market, will the Russian market be sufficient to promote the company?
Even if such a ban occurs, the domestic market of russia will be enough, dear friend. Moreover, even with the ban, there are ways to circumvent it. Wink
Greetings, guys.
It looks of this business will be better in the near future. Classy activity, engaging approach, cognizant project!
Thanks, dear friend! Your support helps make our project better. Cheesy
There are more and more cars, and every car needs a lubricant, and VALENA has a ready-made production and cooperation agreement that can be successfully demonstrated as long as it goes well.
We are glad that you like our project, dear friend. We have a really great future! Smiley
Taking care of environment is what the World need. Well done!
Thanks for the support of dear friend! It is very important to us! Cheesy
Very good project, good luck to the developers.
Thanks for the support of dear friend! Smiley
Activity: 17
Greetings, guys.
It looks of this business will be better in the near future. Classy activity, engaging approach, cognizant project!
When do you plan to enter the international market? Smiley
We are planning to enter the international market for 2020, dear friend. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: