Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] ARCUS - Augmented Reality Coins United System - page 6. (Read 20920 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Looking from the way this ARCUS AR work, this feels similar to a game that were getting many players, and so popular among mobile gamers.
I think ARCUS having the same work scheme just as that old game.
Interesting work ARCUS team.

Thank you! Follow our news.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Looking from the way this ARCUS AR work, this feels similar to a game that were getting many players, and so popular among mobile gamers.
I think ARCUS having the same work scheme just as that old game.
Interesting work ARCUS team.
We know how important the project team is, so it's a pleasure to introduce you to it. I would like to start with the executive director of ARCUS.CITY - Lev Eidinov.

Lev Eidinov is a designer, author of Internet concepts of things and augmented reality. Lev has experience in creating a design studio and an advertising agency. Since 2003 he worked as a graphic designer and since 2010 - as an art director. Author of the master classes "Practical typography. Work on mistakes "(2013) and" How to sell design "(2015). He headed the first association in Russia to create branded qr-codes "Qr-branding.ru" (2011-2013). Co-founder and art director of the advertising agency "All Advert". In 2016, Lev came up with the concept and interface of the mobile application "Finding chips" and decided to realize his idea. This is how the ARCUS project appeared

It is pleasant to conduct acquaintance in a dialogue format, so today we interviewed Lev Eidinov.

- Good morning, Lev. Tell us how the "idea" of the mobile application "Search for chips" was born?
- Good morning. It was in 2016. Just appeared the game Pokémon Go. And, not just appeared, but literally broke into the information space. If you remember, a lot has been said and written about this game: and that it's the intrigues of special services for espionage, and a story with a not quite smart blogger who caught Pokemon in the temple. You can treat Pokémon Go differently, but this application showed one important thing. People are ready to interact with augmented reality; they do not need training and adaptation. Augmented reality itself fulfills the fundamental principle of interface design: "The best interface is its absence."
"Search for chips" - a concept that offered to catch in the AR is not the Pokemon, but the chips. Inside the chips was a game currency and a promotional code from the advertiser. Having completed a simple quest, you could increase the amount of in-game currency or get an additional bonus.

- Why did you decide to link your project with the crypto currency, and not by other means of payment?
- Let's draw a parallel. How many people want to catch a rare Pokemon? How much do you want a promotional code for a cup of coffee? And how many people want to find, for example, 0.1 military technical cooperation? With each example, the number of potential players increases. Last year can be safely called the year of the crypto currency: before the New Year, 35 million people would like to receive bitcoin as a gift. People are increasingly understanding the value of crypto-currency assets. So why do not we let them get this asset?
In addition, the crypt replaces the in-game currency. Why should we reinvent the wheel if there are ready-made block-based solutions that allow us to create a full-fledged utility-token?
Certainly, the crypto currency is the tool of the future. I do not know if they can completely replace Fiat, but sure that they will exist and have value, I am sure.

- What are the problems to solve your application? Why do you think that it is necessary in society?
- We were able to make sure that AR technology" came in "and has a lot of applications at the moment - from projection devices in cars to surgery. And the first, who can massively monetize technology - will collect the cream. And the easiest way to monetize is advertising. How much do you, business owners, pay for a potential customer to make STA? And how much are you willing to pay for a potential customer at the door of your institution? And you, the user of the network, are not tired of constant advertising? Are you ready to receive real money for this?
Yes, we are creating a new advertising channel. But not the next "buy a link without SMS and registration", but "be in the right place, and we will pay." And if the previous channels offered to visit the site, then ARCUS offers to visit LOCATION.

- Tell us about your achievements both professional and personal
- I took part in a lot of projects. Some shot, some do not. I have awards of design competitions, many times I got into short-lists.
My hobby is high-altitude climbing, as nothing else teaches purposefulness. From the ability to solve the necessary tasks at the right time depends on your life.
I have two sons, and for their sake and for their generation, we must create an environment.

- Thank you for your openness. It was nice meeting you. Maybe you want to say something to the readers at last?
- Consume less, create more. Think, analyze. Do not be afraid to look like idiots. Do so that others say: "Why, so it was possible?". Dream. Well, buy our token Smiley

We introduced you to the executive director of ARCUS.CITY, he is open to your questions and suggestions. You can contact Leo Eidinov in any convenient way:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leva.globula
VKontakte: https://vk.com/levae
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/instaleva/
#ARCUS
Activity: 185
how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Bounty compaign will be a little later, follow our news in any convenient way:
Our group in the VK: www.vk.com/arcus.city
Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/ARCUS-422716658159486/
Our Twitter: www.twitter.com/Arcuscity
Our Instagram: www.instagram.com/arcus.city/
Our topic on Bitcointalk: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3045116.100 (Russian topic) www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3314182.0 (English topic)

I will wait. Also with pleasure pouchavstvuyu in bounty. When do you plan to open a bounty company?

Thank you for your attention to the ARCUS project. Bounty company we plan to hold before the second ICO, in November 2018. You can see our road map on the site: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Our topic on Bitcointalk: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3045116.100 (Russian topic) www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3314182.0 (English topic)

I will wait. Also with pleasure pouchavstvuyu in bounty. When do you plan to open a bounty company? I think the project will be successful.  I will more thoroughly study your white paper.
 Friday is a day of results and plans! Weekly, we will publish information about what was done and what we plan to do next week. Now you can follow our development, achievements and successes. Already now visit our website: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html , read White paper and invest in ARCUS tokens! Especially for now, they cost only $ 0.01;)

Let's move on to the report. In the period from 20.04.18 to 27.04.18 the following was done:
- Documents for sending to Waves Lab have been prepared
- The first stage of the PR strategy was developed: information about us on news resources. The collection and analysis of news resources was conducted, the placement period and the format of payments were agreed upon, the text was written.
- Developed MVP-version of the application for Android (Soon it will be possible to test 😉)

Next week we:
- We will actively search for the Web-programmer (If it is interesting for you or your friends, contact us!)
- Launch the intended advertising campaign
- Let's start testing and improving the functionality of the application

Activity: 98
very similar to the game pokemon go, a great idea, I have met before projects on augmented reality, where the essence is about the same, but they did not promise that for travel they will be able to get a real cryptocurrency. You have a simple and at the same time brilliant idea, I wish you success! I have a question, do your goals extend further than the goals of effective advertising? After all, such a platform can be developed in very interesting ways, that is, I mean that the project, which has mainly a commerical purpose sooner or later, when people come to it, and they, even without ceasing to participate in it, will cease to perceive advertising, it lies in the laws of human psychology. Therefore, does your project have any public mission to make it truly successful? Thank you!

Good afternoon! Thanks for the interesting question. After the second ICO we plan to introduce the game process in the application. Players will be able to carry out joint missions, communicate and join clans. It's like an online game, only in augmented reality. For the development of gaming processes, we need investments, so we plan to do this after the second ICO. More detailed information can be found in our ROAD MAP on the site: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html. Thank you for your attention to our project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
very similar to the game pokemon go, a great idea, I have met before projects on augmented reality, where the essence is about the same, but they did not promise that for travel they will be able to get a real cryptocurrency. You have a simple and at the same time brilliant idea, I wish you success! I have a question, do your goals extend further than the goals of effective advertising? After all, such a platform can be developed in very interesting ways, that is, I mean that the project, which has mainly a commerical purpose sooner or later, when people come to it, and they, even without ceasing to participate in it, will cease to perceive advertising, it lies in the laws of human psychology. Therefore, does your project have any public mission to make it truly successful? Thank you!
RUBRIC: "Frequently Asked Question". Why we chose the platform Waves?

For ourselves, we chose this platform for 4 main reasons:
1. It's easy to create a token on Waves.
2. Waves Lab has support for interesting projects.
3. After the release of the token on Waves, it can immediately go on the Wawes DEX
4. High transaction speed

But these are not the only advantages of this platform. Today we want to introduce you to Waves.
Waves is a global blockbuster platform launched in 2016. The mission of Waves is to build a block-ecosystem, which allows solving real problems in various fields. Block-infrastructure has convenient tools for platform users, developers and businesses. In addition to the Waves tokens, thousands of different tokens have already been released on the platform. Many of them have passed ICO and have great potential. Waves supports traditional currencies (dollars and euros) and crypto-currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum and others). The list of supported currencies is constantly expanding.

Advantages of Waves: *
1. Transactions without delays and low fees
2. You can safely store assets in the wallet and trade them on the integrated decentralized exchange (DEX) quickly and without risk.
3. On the Waves-NG protocol, the platform works more easily and faster, processing hundreds of operations per second, so Waves is the fastest in the world.
4. The current version of the Waves client includes a wallet, a decentralized exchange (DEX), and a tool for issuing tokens.
5. The funds are stored on the block-address, which is managed only by the user, which means:
- High security
- Interest on the balance sheet
- Easy money transfer
- Easy and convenient mining
- Multicurrency wallets
6. The decentralized exchange
- Withdrawal of funds is not limited. The purchased crypto currency is immediately in the purse.
- A centralized match and high network capacity allow you to make deals at the speed of a centralized exchange, but without the risk of losing money.
- Working on the P2P-system, the exchange takes small fixed commissions.
- The funds are stored in the wallet, not at the exchange.

For more information, visit the official Waves website: www.wavesplatform.com
Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future.

Thank you for your opinion!
If you'll have any qestion, pleas writen us.  Smiley
Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future.
Why do we create the ARCUS project?

Advertisers pay money for displaying ads, users are willing to pay so that advertising is not. So why not pay users for viewing ads?
Lev Eidinov

What is the point: we know how difficult it is to find a suitable advertising platform for attracting living people to points of sale. Our project is able to solve this problem for advertisers once and for all. Now people will see the advertisement, being directly next to the points of sales, which will significantly increase the conversion for our advertisers.
What are the advantages for the players? Players will literally earn on viewing advertising. Players will use the application to search for virtual containers, view advertising and receive for this part of the top-level cryptographic currency. These funds they can transfer to their wallet and additionally dispose of them at their discretion. In addition, containers can contain bonuses and gifts from advertisers that players can also use.

Our mission is to create a unique advertising platform, interesting for both advertisers and users.

We set the following goals:
1. To create a team of like-minded people for constant development and expansion.
2. Develop an application in which advertisers can easily create their own virtual boxes (with the help of managers) with advertisements and bonuses.
3. To encourage users to get acquainted with promotional materials, rewarding them for it.
4. Create an interesting game environment for users and constantly develop in this direction (add joint missions, elements of augmented reality, etc.),
5. That any person could find a crypto currency and learn more about technology  Blockchain.
6. To unite two rapidly developing spheres: AR-technologies and crypto-currency.
7. Make the application accessible and easy to use for residents around the world.

To achieve these goals, we have developed a "Road map", which you can always read on our website!
We are happy to share with you our news, subscribe to all our channels and talk about your friends! We will wait for your questions, feedback and suggestions.
brand new
Activity: 0
It seems that the project is made correctly. Full information about the team about the project. good job
It seems that the project is made correctly. Full information about the team about the project. good job

Thank you, we appreciate your opinion. Smiley
Very interesting and exciting game. The idea of developers was drawn from Pokemon. Only this will be even more interesting, since here the users of the game can also earn.

Thank you!
Please read our white paper and ask you a question! We will be happy to answer your question and give you 30 ARCUS tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Very interesting and exciting game. The idea of developers was drawn from Pokemon. Only this will be even more interesting, since here the users of the game can also earn.
Good afternoon!
At the moment, the Metamask service is blocking our site www.arcus.city, this is an error. We are negotiating to add us to the white sheet, and soon we will correct this misunderstanding. If you want to know more about our project, but do not yet have access to our site, follow us on social networks and ask your questions:

Thank you for attantion.
A good project by combining the world of crypto and augmented reality. it seems that many are interested in this project.

Thank you for your opinion! Today you can invest in our project. 1 token ARCUS = 0.01$

We pay for interesting questions at this week. We are glad that you are interested in our project. Please ask us a question about our project, if they appear, and we will give you 30 tokens ARCUS!
Pages:
Jump to: