Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 20. (Read 14320 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Yes, but the telegram channels are not well ordered in my smartphone  Cheesy
It turns out the problem is you, and not in anything else  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Yes, but the telegram channels are not well ordered in my smartphone  Cheesy
This is because you have little experience in participating in ICO. Experienced ICO members have several devices - on one they look at everything and communicate, on others they only check the ICO channels in which they have invested money, etc.
I'll wait for all the news here. In telegram channels they are quickly overwhelmed by meaningless discussions.
This is true for telegram chats. In the telegram channels, the information is well ordered.
Yes, but the telegram channels are not well ordered in my smartphone  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Still, it seems to me necessary to organize the information in an organized way in one place. The project should have a list of topical questions and answers to them. Not all have joined the project from the very beginning and follow it. It is necessary to somehow solve this question. Not all questions will be clear to the novice who only learned about the project.

The news digest is really necessary. In many projects I've met a separate channel dedicated to this one and it's actually very convenient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes, I also can not always connect to chat. In principle, I'm looking at important updates. Of course, if there is something important, I will write here about it.
Thanks in advance. I think that many people are short of time and can not follow all the chats. If you publish here the most important information it will be wonderful.
Still, it seems to me necessary to organize the information in an organized way in one place. The project should have a list of topical questions and answers to them. Not all have joined the project from the very beginning and follow it. It is necessary to somehow solve this question. Not all questions will be clear to the novice who only learned about the project.
Activity: 364
Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.
I think the announcement was not there yet, I think I will be corrected if I'm wrong. Are you planning to participate in the signature campaign? Yours is already coming to an end soon?
Activity: 224
Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.
Activity: 294
If there is interesting information, write here about this. I am in the telegram but I do not have time to view all the channels for which I have subscribed.

Yes, I also can not always connect to chat. In principle, I'm looking at important updates. Of course, if there is something important, I will write here about it.
Thanks in advance. I think that many people are short of time and can not follow all the chats. If you publish here the most important information it will be wonderful.
https://c2n.me/3RVlFfa.jpg

We are in d10e. If you want more info about us, let`s talk.

Write in Telegram
And here the most important news will be announced? Or it is necessary to move completely in telegram?
The realities are such that now the most operative information is first found in telegram chats and then gets into other channels.
The problem is that often operational information turns out to be just fake or rumors. And in the telegram channels when these rumors are picked up by the crowd it is impossible to determine where the truth is. Therefore, I prefer to rely on reliable sources.
Activity: 252

Write in Telegram
And here the most important news will be announced? Or it is necessary to move completely in telegram?
The realities are such that now the most operative information is first found in telegram chats and then gets into other channels.
Activity: 320
I'll wait for all the news here. In telegram channels they are quickly overwhelmed by meaningless discussions.
This is true for telegram chats. In the telegram channels, the information is well ordered.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If you approach this issue from this side, then yes. But if people do not use crypto currency, then it will not exist, but if the house does not in use, it does exist anyway.
If the house exists (in the physical sense), but it is not needed by anyone, then there is no difference whether it is whole or not, burned or still stands. In this sense, there is no difference with crypto currency.
It's hard to argue with this, but I think you understand the differences between the assets of the offline world and the assets of the online world. Yes, their entire value depends on people, but they have certain properties independently of anything.
This is an outdated approach. In the modern world, in the cost of goods, the percentage of what you can feel is a few percent. The rest is intellectual property, patents, laws, etc. That is, what do you think is unrealistic.

Write in Telegram
Activity: 364
If you approach this issue from this side, then yes. But if people do not use crypto currency, then it will not exist, but if the house does not in use, it does exist anyway.
If the house exists (in the physical sense), but it is not needed by anyone, then there is no difference whether it is whole or not, burned or still stands. In this sense, there is no difference with crypto currency.
It's hard to argue with this, but I think you understand the differences between the assets of the offline world and the assets of the online world. Yes, their entire value depends on people, but they have certain properties independently of anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Write in Telegram
I'd rather wait for the news to be published here. have to make too much action, I do not think it is justified.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
If there is interesting information, write here about this. I am in the telegram but I do not have time to view all the channels for which I have subscribed.

Activity: 294

Write in Telegram

You already have a fairly large community in Telegram. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. It's great, I'm already with you. Wink
How many people are subscribed to their channel?

Write in Telegram
Activity: 252

Write in Telegram

You already have a fairly large community in Telegram. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. It's great, I'm already with you. Wink
Activity: 320

Write in Telegram
d10e - what is it?
Pages:
Jump to: