Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Secure Swap - Ecosystem redefines DEX and e-commerce - page 4. (Read 1264 times)

copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Hello,

Yes, the public exposure of this project is very recent, indeed.
We have been working on this project for almost a year now. We rethought it several times before reaching what it is today. To build a building, you have to start with a first stone Smiley
No offense, I respect and understand your choice, of course, but I would just like to say to others that if you rely only on this criterion, you may be missing something.
We are open to debate, and would even like to be challenged.
Feel free to ask your questions.
Yours sincerely
Philippe
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
any telegram group?
it looks like this is their telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEeqR7bz1IxhHRfPRg,
and the members are still very few, this is a very fresh project, i dont speculate for this
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
any telegram group?
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0

We have decided to longer apply soft-cap.
We now have the resources to develop the minimal ecosystem on our own.

This system includes:
The trading client, without its advanced tools (without automatic trading, assisted scalping, money mgmt assistance,
                         or advanced orders).

The generic gateway node and its interface to the Ethereum network. So, trading on ETH and Tokens ERC-20.

ICO funding will help us to accelerated and, above all, complete the development of the ecosystem as a whole,
we are determined to carry it out in all cases.

Thus, we remove the soft-cap to show that there is no longer a no-go threshold in the progress of the project.

Pages:
Jump to: