Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET - page 2. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
The project is very good and interesting, although it's late to be updated but there are still a few more weeks, hopefully what can be realized can be realized and hopefully the HELIXHILLS project can achieve its preICO and success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Your project HELIXHILLS was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

I hope it will be realized, I see something different from this project, planning for the future is very good and there will be 10 rounds of ICO, I am sure that in 10 months the period of ico HILL will reach the fundraising target
see duration ico that is too long may target can be achieved, and hopefully fixed many investors who are interested join this project.
of course if many investors are interested and invest here then the target that is achieved will be quickly achieved, support is also needed in this project. nice to see if this project can be successful.
Yes you're right. the support of many investors is indeed very influential both to the success of the project. and I am sure with hard work team can make investors confident to join in this project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io

I hope it will be realized, I see something different from this project, planning for the future is very good and there will be 10 rounds of ICO, I am sure that in 10 months the period of ico HILL will reach the fundraising target
see duration ico that is too long may target can be achieved, and hopefully fixed many investors who are interested join this project.
of course if many investors are interested and invest here then the target that is achieved will be quickly achieved, support is also needed in this project. nice to see if this project can be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Very nice project by the wonderfully team that are working tirelessly in achieving more. Good work
Activity: 303
Merit: 10

Activity: 6
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/helixhill-22217 🔥 . Congratulations!

necessary to correct other information
 team members  for example and  description of project
Activity: 105
HelixHills provides the ability to exchange the best professional services and realize the potential for huge payments, save time for meetings, negotiations, travel, payments, time budgeting, cost estimates, performance guarantees, and professional services.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/helixhills   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Activity: 11
 I think that everyone has already learned that HELIXHILLS uses Blockchain Infrastructure, which helps consumers, service providers, and professional consultants automate the algorithms for choosing business partners and making deals.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.
I don't think that any project on this forum still looks beneficial since there are so many kinds of it, please be sure on what you are investing on.
You have a point, and so everyone must become picky in order to find good and probably better investments, which is probably hard now a days because of the great offers of the projects.

I'm sure there are more lot of ideas from the team will come up to potentially give big impression and traffic to the ICO sale site again hopefully.
Exactly, the team behind the project is very hardworking and innovative. Which is always come with new and innovative strategies to make the platform more innovative. Very soon the team will take the project to the great height of success.
Activity: 224
This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
It is very new and fresh. This project is still newbie. I think the project will provide some updates and information about the project in due time maybe as of now they are still shaping everything for the project. Yes, bounty programs will help the project to increase its public trust and investors. Hoping for a good outcome for project Helixhills.
I agree. The project is still in the development process so we cannot conclude that this will have a better outcome because the team must have to do a lot works to ensure that they have a chance to succeed. Hopefully, they can be able to handle this and bring it to the top level of competition.
Yes, we can't expect that this will be better and we can't expect this will not become better too. There's a lot of possibility as this project will gain publicity overtime.
Everything changes, so better we don't expect out of something. But I can see how persevere the team Helixhills here in the crypto currency community in gaining the trust and supports from the crowd of crypto world. I will not expect from this project but rather find out what this decentralized service market can make better for us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

I don't think that any project on this forum still looks beneficial since there are so many kinds of it, please be sure on what you are investing on.
You have a point, and so everyone must become picky in order to find good and probably better investments, which is probably hard now a days because of the great offers of the projects.

I'm sure there are more lot of ideas from the team will come up to potentially give big impression and traffic to the ICO sale site again hopefully.
Activity: 294

Well, this is very natural nowadays to the people around here in the crypto curremcy community to become carefull in choosing a certain crypto project they would try to invest because we all know and aware that there are lots of scam projects wandering and just fooling lots of investors. But I do think that this project, the Helixhills will bring as benefits as well as the whole community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
It is very new and fresh. This project is still newbie. I think the project will provide some updates and information about the project in due time maybe as of now they are still shaping everything for the project. Yes, bounty programs will help the project to increase its public trust and investors. Hoping for a good outcome for project Helixhills.
I agree. The project is still in the development process so we cannot conclude that this will have a better outcome because the team must have to do a lot works to ensure that they have a chance to succeed. Hopefully, they can be able to handle this and bring it to the top level of competition.
Yes, we can't expect that this will be better and we can't expect this will not become better too. There's a lot of possibility as this project will gain publicity overtime.
Activity: 196
I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
I, too, are interested in the same question. There is no information that would tell us about IСO, why it is so difficult to update the information so that anyone who follows this project could see how to deal with the project and could possibly help.
maybe there were some problems on the project site? Why did the sales indicator stop? If this is the case, then the team must necessarily inform its supporters about this.

Yet another ICO problem, pretty sure they don't care and/or are trying to oversell the coins so they can some more spare cash without much effort
They might just don't want to update, or they have to do something important rather than updating the sales indicator on the website.
"They might just don't want to update"? Hmm if that's the reason, why would they don't like to update it? Something's fishy about that, right?
Activity: 280

It is indeed new, and so expect that there are a lot more to do and analyze to give conclusions, so we might expect developments of promotions and the project itself.

If the team will just do some good promotions, then I think this will help them go up and probably more investors wanted to know more about it. Let us hope that with their on-going bounty programs, we should expect some increase of supporters or people that wanted to invest the project.
May I know when will their bounty programs will end? or they will finish if the total amount of that 3% bounty funds of token will be gained?
Activity: 134

Right bud, they still on the way of developing their platform and its too early to come into an end about the future of this project since there are alot of competitive project in the crypto that are coming in right now. They should be able to make some actions that would surely gain access to the community inorder for them to have a successful project.
Activity: 170

If they just at least active sometimes then probably investors will be more curious. Hopefully, what we are assuming are all going to happen in order for the supporters to be not worried.
Pages:
Jump to: