Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITIMAGE.io 🔴⚫️TRANSFORMING $200B DIGITAL CONTENT INDUSTRY ⚫️🔴 - page 11. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So how does Bitimage generate revenue post launch? Fees on every purchase?
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate BitImage from that?

I'd still love to see a response on this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Do you guys have any patents filed for this platform?

Right now no, but we already have our own unique developments in this field especially in AI implementation for content recognition and analysis.

I hope you guys are able to protect your intellectual property properly.
copper member
Activity: 70
BITIMAGE INVESTORS SECURITY:

1.   We only use Ethereum for receiving payments, where our smart-contract automatically and immediately sends BIM to your ETH wallet after purchase. All is transparent and easily verifiable via Ethereum network.
   2.   No doubtful one time generated wallets/addresses, that you can not verify. Only your trusted wallet and our one permanent address for contributing.
   3.   If we do not collect the Soft Cap within 4 weeks, then a refund function will be activated to contributors. CHECK OUR CODE (https://github.com/bitimage-io/bitimage-token).

copper member
copper member
Hi! The project deserves attention. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus available for early investors?

The maximum bonus is 30%.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi! The project deserves attention. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus available for early investors?
copper member
What made you decide to bring this project to the blockchain?

When we look to the problems that people face every day and which negatively affect community and whole industry, we can't stay behind - we need to do something. The Blockchain and its solution is the perfect fit to solve all these problems, thereby making the lives of millions of people easier!

copper member
This project has a lot of potential. Where is the team from?

I'm still interested in learning more about the team and where they are from.
Our CEO has experience of working as a CTO, consulting businesses on software development, blockchain and cryptocurrency-related projects.
The dev team has worked in software development companies - so they have worked on different projects, for different industries - so they have the necessary experience and knowledge to skyrocket BitImage! Just wait for the ICO to finish - they are all eager to start further development.

Nice work and a solid team. Congrats. I think you will go far. Thanks for the helpful answer and good luck. I'm definitely investing and plan to follow this project.

Thank you! Looking forward to this!  Smiley
copper member
How much of a discount will investors get if they purchase during this presale vs. the actual sale? I'm considering investing and am interested in learning about discounts. I think you guys have a good idea. It's something I've been thinking should happen and I'm glad to see it in progress.

I don't think this was ever answered.

Sorry, probably missed that.  Smiley

During Presale you will get the bonus 30% compared to Crowdsale. So if regular price is 1 ETH = 130000 BIM, you will get additional 39000 BIM.

The bonus scheme for BIM Token Sale, looks like this:

Presale:
1-4 weeks - 30% | 1 ETH = 169,000 BIM;

Crowdsale:
week 1 - 25%  |  1 ETH = 125,000 BIM;

week 2 - 20%  |  1 ETH = 120,000 BIM;

week 3 - 15%  |  1 ETH = 115,000 BIM;

week 4 - 10%  |  1 ETH = 110,000 BIM;

week 5 - 5%  |  1 ETH = 105,000 BIM;

week 6 - 0%  |  1 ETH = 100,000 BIM.
copper member
Will you guys be doing in house testing, or a beta of the platform before launch?

Yes, we will conduct the proper testing before the launch. Since our team has a wide experience in software development sphere, don't worry as for quality of the final product.  Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
This project has a lot of potential. Where is the team from?

I'm still interested in learning more about the team and where they are from.
Our CEO has experience of working as a CTO, consulting businesses on software development, blockchain and cryptocurrency-related projects.
The dev team has worked in software development companies - so they have worked on different projects, for different industries - so they have the necessary experience and knowledge to skyrocket BitImage! Just wait for the ICO to finish - they are all eager to start further development.

Nice work and a solid team. Congrats. I think you will go far. Thanks for the helpful answer and good luck. I'm definitely investing and plan to follow this project.
Activity: 185
How much of a discount will investors get if they purchase during this presale vs. the actual sale? I'm considering investing and am interested in learning about discounts. I think you guys have a good idea. It's something I've been thinking should happen and I'm glad to see it in progress.

I don't think this was ever answered.
Activity: 116
What made you decide to bring this project to the blockchain?
copper member
I like your graphics and site design, can I ask who made them?
Thank you! We are proud to have an awesome designer Irene on our team!
copper member
Presale offers 30% bonus, and during the crowdsale it will go as follows:
week 1 - 25% | 1 ETH = 162,500 BIM;
week 2 - 20% | 1 ETH = 156,000 BIM;
week 3 - 15% | 1 ETH = 149,500 BIM;
week 4 - 10% | 1 ETH = 143,000 BIM;
week 5 - 5% | 1 ETH = 136,500 BIM;
week 6 - 0% | 1 ETH = 130,000 BIM.
Activity: 65
I like your graphics and site design, can I ask who made them?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Will you guys be doing in house testing, or a beta of the platform before launch?
copper member
With BitImage, the world of digital media will never be the same! Good idea.
But who are your main competitors.?

shutterstock.com
gettyimages.com
stock.adobe.com
Activity: 448
With BitImage, the world of digital media will never be the same! Good idea.
But who are your main competitors.?
Pages:
Jump to: