Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 10. (Read 64317 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I really like the idea of the project! There is one question, can I choose from which analysts I will receive information?
Of course you can, what's the point of getting information from everyone)
And how will this be represented in any form?
What do you mean?
I'm talking about the very process of obtaining market analysis, information, will it come to me on the mail or will it be possible to choose on the platform?
Activity: 490
Just a great project, please tell me, will this platform be presented in the mobile version? Just do not always have the opportunity to sit at the computer!
I think I should, because mobile devices are gaining popularity more and more!
Do you seriously think that it will be convenient to work on a mobile phone?
You are mistaken, we are not talking only about mobile phones. To mobile devices, you can also include tablets!
I agree with you, it is quite possible to place all the necessary functions on the tablets to work with the platform!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Tell me please, how do I act if I want to buy Pareto tokens? For the first time I participate in ICO and I do not know how to act properly so as not to lose my money!
Tell me at what stage you are now? What exactly do you fail or worry about?
What should I do if I have only fiat money now? What coins are accepted for payment?
The easiest way is to exchange fiat money for Ethereum and create a purse!
I can not quite figure out what kind of platform it is, what is it for?
In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
In terms of what kind of information will be sold? Betting what?
No, you understand a little wrong, the financial plan contains more information, for example, the state of the financial market, on the basis of which anyone can decide on an action, but in principle this platform has limitless possibilities, and that you said also quite feasible!
Activity: 714
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I really like the idea of the project! There is one question, can I choose from which analysts I will receive information?
What do you mean?
Activity: 308
Just a great project, please tell me, will this platform be presented in the mobile version? Just do not always have the opportunity to sit at the computer!
You are mistaken, we are not talking only about mobile phones. To mobile devices, you can also include tablets!
Tell me please, how do I act if I want to buy Pareto tokens? For the first time I participate in ICO and I do not know how to act properly so as not to lose my money!
What should I do if I have only fiat money now? What coins are accepted for payment?
In fact, this is the first marketplace of the P2P segment, linking suppliers of financial information and its customers in one place.
In terms of what kind of information will be sold? Betting what?
Activity: 462

Activity: 644
Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: