Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 40. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Okay another question
and it will be useful for ordinary users?
let me answer
under ordinary users, who do you mean?
Well, ordinary users who are sitting on the Internet
you understand that this application is directed
for a specific range of users
Well, for who are these people
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Okay another question
let me answer
you understand that this application is directed
for a specific range of users
Okay another question
let me answer
Activity: 196
Okay another question
let me answer
Okay another question
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Which accounts will be used?
can be proven?
I see you're a local joker?
Well, I just explained the standard stuff
what's wrong ?
yes, actually no problems
it seems to me that something is wrong with you
then why such an attitude?
the more you can read the WHITEPAPER
you know maybe you are right
but do not be a smart guy
so just read WHITEPAPER
can be proven?
what's wrong ?
you know maybe you are right
but do not be a smart guy
can be proven?
what's wrong ?
can be proven?
what's wrong ?
Activity: 714
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Pareto absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
Firstly, the platform has great potential. Subsequently, experts can be present here not only from the financial market, but also from other areas. And the main factor, I believe, will be ease of use and quality of information, which will already depend directly on the level of knowledge of analysts!
I fully agree with you, you can develop absolutely in all areas where there is technical analysis!
What do you mean?
Take, for example, the same sport where you can compose the victory coefficient of a particular team, analyzing the history of all games. I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Now I'm also thinking about participating in the project, thank you very much!
Activity: 462
Tell me please, what exactly is the benefit of this project?
I advise you to read the WhitePaper more carefully to find out!
The fact that I read, but did not understand much, explain please!
Well, the benefit is to a greater extent for everyone who trades in the financial market and needs information!
And who will provide this information, the platform itself?
No, on the platform participants will also be market analysts who will provide their information. Participants will be able to use it for their own purposes!
And what does analysts need for this, can not they themselves use their information for trade?
Of course they can use it, but not everyone wants to do this and not everyone has enough capital for this, especially for their information they will receive rewards from participants!
Will the analysts themselves expose the value of their information or will it be regulated by the platform itself?
No, the participants will determine how many tokens they will list for the information provided. But you need to take into account that those who spend most tokens on the platform will receive information first, which gives them an advantage over other users!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Pareto absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
Firstly, the platform has great potential. Subsequently, experts can be present here not only from the financial market, but also from other areas. And the main factor, I believe, will be ease of use and quality of information, which will already depend directly on the level of knowledge of analysts!
I fully agree with you, you can develop absolutely in all areas where there is technical analysis!
What do you mean?
Take, for example, the same sport where you can compose the victory coefficient of a particular team, analyzing the history of all games. I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Well, the benefit is to a greater extent for everyone who trades in the financial market and needs information!
No, on the platform participants will also be market analysts who will provide their information. Participants will be able to use it for their own purposes!
And what does analysts need for this, can not they themselves use their information for trade?
Of course they can use it, but not everyone wants to do this and not everyone has enough capital for this, especially for their information they will receive rewards from participants!
Will the analysts themselves expose the value of their information or will it be regulated by the platform itself?
Activity: 308
What do you mean?
Activity: 462
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: