Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 67. (Read 64352 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
on remuneration, as I understood, the greater the size of it is received by the participants, since they are allowed
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
it is good actually, when the system is thought over. With every minute I'm convinced of this more and more
  apparently, everything depends on a good interaction of the leadership with ordinary people in the street  Smiley Smiley Smiley
  well, you are so direct ... just that it is beneficial for everyone, and everyone has a share, so this platform is of general interest to any audience
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it is good actually, when the system is thought over. With every minute I'm convinced of this more and more
  apparently, everything depends on a good interaction of the leadership with ordinary people in the street  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
apparently not even that from the same users, just from interested people. Many are active there: from traders and contractors to founders and investors
abstract, essays, term papers, theses.
there is just a corner of the designer - the harder you make the content, the more reward you get for it
this is all clear. But what is white paper?
  other platforms also have similar things. This is more a "white list", which gives either a percentage of the total bonus, or some discount when registering.
this is all clear. But what is white paper?
the creators clearly did not spare money to organize this platform. Did not lose out
It is a wonderful platform! It looks very solid! And disposes to itself
  totally agree with you. I want to experience the joy of success from the earned money!
  if you are such a professional, then tell me, what is this platform better than others?
  well, as I understand it, it is more modern than the others and more extended. Look at good advantages, writing there
  totally agree with you. I want to experience the joy of success from the earned money!
  if you are such a professional, then tell me, what is this platform better than others?
but I probably will not start right away. There are still some questions left. It seems that everything is clear, but it does not seem like it.
  yes you ask, a forum for that and for creating, to ask questions) we are all here on an equal footing
but I probably will not start right away. There are still some questions left. It seems that everything is clear, but it does not seem like it.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
How the information will be distributed between the token owners?
The information is curated & structured by the network, and then distributed to token owners in a prioritized sequence. An algorithm is used to determine the order in which Pareto token holders are presented with the information. The result of this algorithm is called the Information Waterfall. By ranking higher in the Waterfall, a token holder can act on valuable information before people that follow, giving her a significant advantage.
Wow)) You have explained everything very good))Thank you
It was pleasure to help you Wink
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
The information is curated & structured by the network, and then distributed to token owners in a prioritized sequence. An algorithm is used to determine the order in which Pareto token holders are presented with the information. The result of this algorithm is called the Information Waterfall. By ranking higher in the Waterfall, a token holder can act on valuable information before people that follow, giving her a significant advantage.
Wow)) You have explained everything very good))Thank you
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Pages:
Jump to: