Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 91. (Read 64352 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I don't understand the way I get the content if i'm a trader or investor. Does it go according to the number of tokens I have or it's more about how i spend it paying for a certain content?

This is kind of confusing to me as well.I think the more tokens you have, the more priority will be given to you. I think this is the way they do it.But still not sure about it.

This is not that confusing as u think guys. In my mind everything is pretty clear and understoodeble. Just spend more time reading carefully every aspect of the project. And the video might be quite helpful for u by the way.

Lol I wish that happend to me as well. I wouldn't mind to have couple of billions in my wallet right now Grin

Could you just briefly explain to me how it works? I've read it several times already and it still isn't clear for me Cry Cry Cry. And yeah, sorry for my stupidity in that. :

Look. It has nothing to do with the Token number the holders have. It's more about how u spend those on the content of contributors by evaluating the work they've done. See, nothing confusing at all.

Indeed. I really missed some points here. I'm just a newbee in this. But anyway, thanks for the for the explanation. It turned out really clear as you said Grin Grin Grin

Everyone happened to be a newbee in this sphere. But it's right time to change ur interests and aims, since the crypto currency is more likely to be used in the near future, almost everywhere.

Yeah man, thanks for the explanation as well. The crypto currency is really getting popular among many users despite it didn't worth anything just less than 10 years ago.

I wish I bought thousands of bitcoins 9 years ago,  when it just got to the market. I could be a fkcn billionaire by this day Cry
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I don't understand the way I get the content if i'm a trader or investor. Does it go according to the number of tokens I have or it's more about how i spend it paying for a certain content?

This is kind of confusing to me as well.I think the more tokens you have, the more priority will be given to you. I think this is the way they do it.But still not sure about it.

This is not that confusing as u think guys. In my mind everything is pretty clear and understoodeble. Just spend more time reading carefully every aspect of the project. And the video might be quite helpful for u by the way.

Could you just briefly explain to me how it works? I've read it several times already and it still isn't clear for me Cry Cry Cry. And yeah, sorry for my stupidity in that. :

Look. It has nothing to do with the Token number the holders have. It's more about how u spend those on the content of contributors by evaluating the work they've done. See, nothing confusing at all.

Indeed. I really missed some points here. I'm just a newbee in this. But anyway, thanks for the for the explanation. It turned out really clear as you said Grin Grin Grin

Everyone happened to be a newbee in this sphere. But it's right time to change ur interests and aims, since the crypto currency is more likely to be used in the near future, almost everywhere.

Yeah man, thanks for the explanation as well. The crypto currency is really getting popular among many users despite it didn't worth anything just less than 10 years ago.

I wish I bought thousands of bitcoins 9 years ago,  when it just got to the market. I could be a fkcn billionaire by this day Cry
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
mm what  specific design you have in mind?
Design of ICO and whitepaper
what about web- site design?
most of all I like the colors in which it works ICO
i like gif on their web site ahah
of course every detail is important
agree with you about it

Activity: 616
of course every detail is important
Activity: 490
Merit: 252

Activity: 854
einc.io
A project sponsored by Ian Balina will get a good investment. He's got a lot of followers and made a lot of money for his investors.

Pages:
Jump to: