Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 102. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
wow the support of the community is quiet huge Smiley nearly 100 pages.

hope this wont be very much affected by the dump of bitcoin now ...
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I think that your idea of the REPU project is very good, the reputation is very important for public figures or enterprises
Yep, this platform will be very powerful after it gains a good popularity and known globally by many people around the world.
Like gmail for email.

If you think about it , it's like merit system of this bitcointalk. A reputation to rank a project .. this will be usefull in forums and even existing social sites

Reputation will need further development to avoid people from abusing it. In my opinion, repu will be able to handle it in the right ways.
The most important thing is that the whole idea of the project was implemented and the project will and popularity, and a large customer base and constant development of the project!

Indeed, a project like this needs to be evolving constantly not to be left behind, in addition to that it need to have as many users as possible to gain in popularity.
the project is already popular and many users follow it because they have understood that it has a great potential and a great utility when it will begin the token sale i believe that the project will become even more popular and the outcome of interested users/investors will grow...
Activity: 224
I think that your idea of the REPU project is very good, the reputation is very important for public figures or enterprises
Yep, this platform will be very powerful after it gains a good popularity and known globally by many people around the world.
Like gmail for email.

If you think about it , it's like merit system of this bitcointalk. A reputation to rank a project .. this will be usefull in forums and even existing social sites

Reputation will need further development to avoid people from abusing it. In my opinion, repu will be able to handle it in the right ways.
The most important thing is that the whole idea of the project was implemented and the project will and popularity, and a large customer base and constant development of the project!

Indeed, a project like this needs to be evolving constantly not to be left behind, in addition to that it need to have as many users as possible to gain in popularity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Like gmail for email.

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If you look at the Repu BCT Topic there are mass of user and collaboration.
I am sure that as soon as there is the pre-ico will start there will be much more people.

Yes, here in the thread they have quite a large community but I'm wondering why there are only few people in their telegram group. But you're right, possibly as soon as the token sale starts people will become aware of Repu project.

Probably they don't have a good telegram bounty or something.

For example, i am in at least 50 telegram channel and all are bounty related. Not even single group i'm watching for free Smiley

That's something going for months right now but it's an effective move in my opinion for two reasons.
-You join a telegram channel because of the bounty, after some days you begin to read messages and post, suddendly you become interested in the ICO
-We always know, no matter what, if a channel get big, people get interested in that ICO when they see big numbers
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am sure that as soon as there is the pre-ico will start there will be much more people.

Yes, here in the thread they have quite a large community but I'm wondering why there are only few people in their telegram group. But you're right, possibly as soon as the token sale starts people will become aware of Repu project.

no worries. that only states that the board is the number one source of information depending ICO projects
Activity: 434
Like gmail for email.

I don't think they intend to do something better than merit on bitcointalk. I think merit is just a system which is highly beneficial for legendaries. Because it avoids competition.

We may say that it's what they deserve as they've spent more time than us, here on the forum. But the problem will be that most of them will not use their smerits wisely or worst is that they may never use them. We need to overcome such kind of problems in a reputation system.
Well, one may learn from others' mistakes, so the devs should explore different rating systems, take their advantages and get rid of disadvantaged appearing during realization. Only then they'll have successfull system
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Like gmail for email.

I don't think they intend to do something better than merit on bitcointalk. I think merit is just a system which is highly beneficial for legendaries. Because it avoids competition.

We may say that it's what they deserve as they've spent more time than us, here on the forum. But the problem will be that most of them will not use their smerits wisely or worst is that they may never use them. We need to overcome such kind of problems in a reputation system.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Like gmail for email.

Fairness and security. These are the main question marks on my head about the project, people who have bad intentions can ruin everything.
merit system isn't fair imo. but this is another topic:)

Btw. telegram group will expand after sometime or maybe a special bounty for telegram?
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Like gmail for email.

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Probably they don't have a good telegram bounty or something.

For example, i am in at least 50 telegram channel and all are bounty related. Not even single group i'm watching for free Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 156
according to Alexa site raiting, Repu.io is not getting much traffic yet. Hopefully traffic will pick up soon!

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/repu.io

We have nothing to hide from our community. Alexa Rank is no good resource for rate traffic. So, you can get screenshot of traffic increasing from Google Analytics:
http://take.ms/QGl4i

Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
according to Alexa site raiting, Repu.io is not getting much traffic yet. Hopefully traffic will pick up soon!

The traffic is here atm  Smiley , but it will be more for repu.io after it will become more aware for investors in the near future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
When will ICO start ? Has pre-sale already been? how much they has raised?

It hasn't started yet. The closed round will start in 2 days and then I assume pre-ICO and ICO will follow shortly.
Btw, did they announce the dates of pre-ICO and ICO yet?

Nope, the pre-ICO, ICO dates will be announced very soon!
Meanwhile it is less than 2days till the start of the Closed Round.

Sounds great! Keep us informed about the closed round and how its perfoming!
Activity: 98
Like gmail for email.

Yes it is definitely a really strong and professional project. Looking forward to get more information very soon.
Activity: 77

We have more than enough whitelisted participants for the Closed Round. The public sale has not started yet, thus a strong PR campaign is still ahead   Wink
Activity: 77
When will ICO start ? Has pre-sale already been? how much they has raised?

It hasn't started yet. The closed round will start in 2 days and then I assume pre-ICO and ICO will follow shortly.
Btw, did they announce the dates of pre-ICO and ICO yet?

Nope, the pre-ICO, ICO dates will be announced very soon!
Meanwhile it is less than 2days till the start of the Closed Round.
Activity: 140

Jump to: