Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 181. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Hi team,

I think this project will be used mostly by the business owners, so how you will make you campaign/share in order to business owners to use it ?

I actually think, that business owners will be easier to target than individuals. People are used to writing reviews about goods or services, so there won't be any problem with that.
I agree with you. But we need to understand who the platform is focused on: People, products, companies, etc. I have not yet understood.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.
Even if there was a big dump before, the market is already recovering now, preparing for a new bullrun in 2018.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.
That was a wise choice indeed. Plus i hope to see some partner on board on this project

We are discussing partnership  with several projects just now.  Details will be provided soon

how bout a small tiny sneak preview about the kind of projects the partners have Smiley? hehehe

Hopefully, they can announce these partnerships soon and before the ICO. That would boost the popularity of the project immensely.
Of course, I'm sure that they will announce new partnerships before the ICO, there is still a whole month for this..

Sure, we’ll do our best to announce partnership in the late January - before Pre-ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

That was a wise choice indeed. Plus i hope to see some partner on board on this project

We are discussing partnership  with several projects just now.  Details will be provided soon

how bout a small tiny sneak preview about the kind of projects the partners have Smiley? hehehe

Hopefully, they can announce these partnerships soon and before the ICO. That would boost the popularity of the project immensely.
Of course, I'm sure that they will announce new partnerships before the ICO, there is still a whole month for this..
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 252

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
would be nice if someday REPU platform can be integrate with all major apps that provide privacy with single sign on securely.  REPU is innovative concept that could solve today's problem.
Activity: 93

Good because it wasn't hard to predict a huge correction around this period of the year Wink. What do you think about next year? Another bull run? 2018 will be definetely crypto's year?

I'm all in on crypto in 2018! It will definitely be year of the crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
great news, I am curious who the new partners will be Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Marvel, something that will raise your project even more, and certainly not have the difficulties to get good partners, whether they are in Ico or already in activities, the REPU project has its value and potential and we know that well. Good luck in this search for partnerships

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Good because it wasn't hard to predict a huge correction around this period of the year Wink. What do you think about next year? Another bull run? 2018 will be definetely crypto's year?
Of course, in 2017 Bitcoin surprised everyone and more than once, the cost has grown dramatically.
In 2018 the capitalization will grow even more because of the strong attention, including from mass media.
Activity: 462
I think it’s just for a short time that We have a hard market, it will not be a problem for ico and the market will continue to increase soon I think. REPU will not have problem for the token sale I think, just wait a bit that the visibility of the project go higher.

The bloodbath is already over it seems. My portfolio is already going up again and with it ICOs should also have a normal investment chance again.

It was a just healthy correction, nothing more. A correction is a tool we can't avoid. And how late a correction means it will be deeper and harder.
I agree, I think almost all of us knew something like that was going to happen but now everything should back to normal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 434
I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script

According to their whitepaper,  beta version will be released by next year. I hope it will come out sooner.

Next year is very unclear. If it is January than great if December not that great Smiley

I think if they start their ico with a beta, it makes their odds better on the ico market.

Beta-testing will be available at 2-3 quarter 2018

I presume you already have an Alpha version by 1st Q 2018? And I hope you will publish it to the community. Smiley

According to the roadmap, in Q3 2017 they should have had a closed alpha testing of the platform, but I haven't seen results anywhere. Doubt they were published. In Q2 2018 threre will be a beta testing among ICO participants. So we won't be able to test it unless we contribute in ICO. Smart move.

In order to attract more investors it would be good to publish their alpha testing results or better, to release their alpha version for everyone. It always gives confidence to investors when they can have an impression in what kind of platform they gonna spend their money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script

According to their whitepaper,  beta version will be released by next year. I hope it will come out sooner.

Next year is very unclear. If it is January than great if December not that great Smiley

I think if they start their ico with a beta, it makes their odds better on the ico market.

Beta-testing will be available at 2-3 quarter 2018

I presume you already have an Alpha version by 1st Q 2018? And I hope you will publish it to the community. Smiley

According to the roadmap, in Q3 2017 they should have had a closed alpha testing of the platform, but I haven't seen results anywhere. Doubt they were published. In Q2 2018 threre will be a beta testing among ICO participants. So we won't be able to test it unless we contribute in ICO. Smart move.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I think it’s just for a short time that We have a hard market, it will not be a problem for ico and the market will continue to increase soon I think. REPU will not have problem for the token sale I think, just wait a bit that the visibility of the project go higher.

The bloodbath is already over it seems. My portfolio is already going up again and with it ICOs should also have a normal investment chance again.

It was a just healthy correction, nothing more. A correction is a tool we can't avoid. And how late a correction means it will be deeper and harder.

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Well Repu pre-sale and ICO has still long way to go, so I would not be worried about it.
Jump to: