Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡[PRESALE][BOUNTY][PoS/MASTERNODE] SecureCloudCoin [SC2] - page 2. (Read 3501 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
very nice project
copper member
Latest news about the development: DEVS STILL SCAMMING! ALBERT IS SUCH A DICK
Activity: 108
Don't miss this chance or your dreams will be forever dreams. You gotta want more for yourself, stop settling. Join Securecloudcoin. Great People. Great Project!
Activity: 13
hi all, great project
Activity: 61
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
Sir, can you make clearly this point for me : Presale will be launched on Saturday, July 07, 2018 and will be limited to 30 Masternodes at the price of 0.3 BTC each. This thing mean total presale available are 30 MN? or this limit is for one person?
Activity: 103
This project offers great services. The team is strong as well as the support of the community.
Activity: 7
Reserve hindi translation for me
Activity: 10
This is the second time I got to know about MASTERNODES functionalities, & I am very much fascinated with this. Need to know more about it ??
Merit: 1
Can someone please give me some more information about those masternodes? What does it mean and how do you get them?
Basically those are used as validators for network. You own masternode, run it and validate security of blockchain for a reward. This high reward MN coins are pretty much ponzi schemes though. They set stupidly high reward for masternodes which generates enormous inflation by minting new tokens and only way to support token price from falling down is to attract new money to this scheme.
Activity: 43
Can someone please give me some more information about those masternodes? What does it mean and how do you get them?
Activity: 48
Good afternoon everyone  Smiley Check out the discord for more info or fun. Have a great day
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Secure Cloud Coin now listed at Armageddon Platform - The turnkey masternode solution !Armageddon is an easy turnkey solution that enables users host masternodes in few simple steps – everybody and anybody should be able to set up a masternode without going through the hassles of complex configuration.

https://p.armageddon.cc/
Activity: 54
Good Project
Secure Cloud Decentralized Marketplace
A user friendly dashboard, where customers will anonymously login with any SC2 private key and use Secure Cloud Coin for purchase and maintenance of VPS instances from Vultr, and domain names from GoDaddy.

Find more info https://securecloudcoin.bjammerboy.io/6402/
or in our White Paper- https://www.securecloudcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/White-paper_v1_1.pdf

Got Disqualified for this!!
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Interesting project, paying for your hosting with $crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
The team looks skilled. I would definitely buy a bag of this coin.

BULLSHIT

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Great idea -GoDaddy reseller API for domain names purchases and the Vultr WHMCS API for VPS purchases  Shocked When will be available alpha version Huh

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
About the bounty campaign, are you just opening those 3 campaigns at the moment?
Is there any possibilities that there will be more campaign available?
Activity: 36
This project has a great future!
Activity: 5
Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
Pages:
Jump to: