Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]Fiancia Coin-A Revolutionary CopyTrading Platform & Crypto News TV - page 6. (Read 4036 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Looks interesting. When is the ICO? For the meantime, just signed up for the airdrop form.
agree with you! Wink
copper member
Activity: 56
FIANCIA LIMITED
Looks interesting. When is the ICO? For the meantime, just signed up for the airdrop form.

Pre-ICO is on march 1st while ICO is on April 1st

Note: Dates might change
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Fiancia Limited UK announces the launch of Cryptocurrency News TV Channel

The business model of the TV channel is inspired from leading finance and economic news channels like Bloomberg, Business Insider, CNBC, Market Watch, Yahoo Finance and Reuters but Fiancia’s news channel will focus only on cryptocurrency and Blockchain. This channel will not only keep viewers updated with recent happening but also create awareness about the importance of Blockchain and decentralized tender and financial tools like cryptocurrency.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/fiancia-limited-uk-launches-cryptocurrency-news-tv/

Activity: 19
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
thank you for this great chance
i hope you will reach the big listing soon
Activity: 112

I hope for success in your work and endeavors, Expect your offers to be executed
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project_ this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's very interesting project, I hope you'll reap success in the future. When is the ico start date?
Activity: 74
is there a minimun to buy in presale?
Activity: 93
Devs on the airdrops form, i cannot send it. in the bottom part there is no send button.

"This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms"
Activity: 72
good project
best luck  Wink Wink
Activity: 69
Activity: 13
Activity: 71
Nice project
I join today
Activity: 74
I like this.
However, I want to ask, is it possible to sync this cryto one's fiat currency bank account?

Kudos team
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. I love it joined and hope success in your project!
Activity: 156
Great step towards in revolution world in cryto market, also new generation.
Pages:
Jump to: