Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 4. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hey. Has the company already been registered as a legal entity? And if so in which country. It would be good to know the legal information before investing.
Activity: 40
How much money do you need to start developing platform? What will be with money if Ellcrys won't collect soft cap during main token sales?
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I think this will all be decided after the sale of the tokens is over. If the company can sell tokens for $ 30 million, then in this case you can make a wide coverage of applications
I think even after the launch of the platform there are those who will write such an application and will be happy to receive a token award. Especially if the API is supported
Activity: 9
I think this will all be decided after the sale of the tokens is over. If the company can sell tokens for $ 30 million, then in this case you can make a wide coverage of applications
Activity: 191
Will the service work on mac and linux? Will there be client programs for these operating systems or only web services? I would like to understand how you feel about alternative OS?
I think that the client program is of course needed since the service will have a wide functionality, but I do not know how cost-effective this will be for such operating systems.
I think in this case, you need to do the application for phones running Windows. Although their share in the mobile market is about 1%
Activity: 18
Will the service work on mac and linux? Will there be client programs for these operating systems or only web services? I would like to understand how you feel about alternative OS?
I think that the client program is of course needed since the service will have a wide functionality, but I do not know how cost-effective this will be for such operating systems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
Where it will be possible to get a more detailed description of the function that the service will provide. When can you show the first time? Or hold a closed test for investors.
While the development is under way, I think that to begin with, you need to conduct a successful round of sales of tokens and after that already draw conclusions regarding the speed of product development.
Activity: 322
Where it will be possible to get a more detailed description of the function that the service will provide. When can you show the first time? Or hold a closed test for investors.
Activity: 21
A good project, I think to take part until the tokens have risen in price. In the future, the project has great prospects. this can not be bad to earn.
Yes, the discount of 35% is really impressive, but until the release of the tokens on the stock exchange the situation so far is not very clear to me. What is the demand for tokens? Are there any preliminary agreements with the exchanges?
Activity: 350
A good project, I think to take part until the tokens have risen in price. In the future, the project has great prospects. this can not be bad to earn.
Activity: 20
tell me please, any person will be able to place applications for sale or addition to the example. Or it will be necessary to have some kind of initial rating.
I do not know what about the rating, but in any case you will need to pay for placing your add-on, I think so. Because you will occupy the resources of the network.
I think it should not work like that, if I want to place a free add-on that really helps people in their development, will I also have to pay for it?
I have not heard anything about it. The developers stated that the payment will go only for the premium features that they will sell. On payment for hosting or something else was not going to speak.
Oh I do not know how it all works but free hosting is very generous and cool. And what a premium feature. You can tell me otherwise I have not found a description of those.
Activity: 77
tell me please, any person will be able to place applications for sale or addition to the example. Or it will be necessary to have some kind of initial rating.
I do not know what about the rating, but in any case you will need to pay for placing your add-on, I think so. Because you will occupy the resources of the network.
I think it should not work like that, if I want to place a free add-on that really helps people in their development, will I also have to pay for it?
I have not heard anything about it. The developers stated that the payment will go only for the premium features that they will sell. On payment for hosting or something else was not going to speak.
Activity: 31
Activity: 183
Activity: 25
Activity: 364
I have not yet met one project with such a wide range of functions. This should really help developers to work on global and large-scale projects.

Yeah, but before all of this must be done! More platforms were developing during long period of time, but blockchain industry is very fast and rules here changes in some weeks/months. I hope that Ellcrys will do everything that is planned, but it's too early to say something.
Here I agree with you especially considering that the alpha version will be launched only after 6-8 months. Still very much can change in the market, but the idea itself is very good.
Yes, very much can change. Especially considering the current state of affairs. Bitcoin has fallen already up to 6 thousand dollars and what to expect further from the market I do not understand.
Here you are certainly right, but at the same time it's a very good time to buy tokens. If you have a dollar, then you can buy bitcoin at a reduced price and buy 2 times more tokens. I think it's cool.
Activity: 14
I have not yet met one project with such a wide range of functions. This should really help developers to work on global and large-scale projects.

Yeah, but before all of this must be done! More platforms were developing during long period of time, but blockchain industry is very fast and rules here changes in some weeks/months. I hope that Ellcrys will do everything that is planned, but it's too early to say something.
Here I agree with you especially considering that the alpha version will be launched only after 6-8 months. Still very much can change in the market, but the idea itself is very good.
Yes, very much can change. Especially considering the current state of affairs. Bitcoin has fallen already up to 6 thousand dollars and what to expect further from the market I do not understand.
Activity: 308

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: