Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][PoS/MASTERNODE] Secure Cloud Net. Trading on CB! KYD+WP out! - page 3. (Read 22232 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Secure Cloud Net has enormous potential. I also hope to see this SCN coin on the first page of CoinMarketCap.
It will take time and so be it! This SCN project will become famous and popular!
Activity: 210
What is the profitability of masternode? How much can I get per month?
Is this Secure Cloud Net project listed on any masternodes monitoring sites? For example Masternode.online or masternode.pro? Look over there!
Activity: 168
Of course, nobody will tell us this information how much money they have, but you can’t exactly spare money on marketing.
You can not save on marketing. Weak marketing is the road to the death of the project. Secure Cloud Net has a great idea and a good concept. It takes good marketing to make this project known in a crypto community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I agree. But here on the forum they are very often. In principle, communication with the team is well developed.
Open dialogue with developers is something that many projects lack. I like that in Secure Cloud Net everything is fine with such things.
Activity: 196
Everything is logical - project Secure Cloud Net is very active, respectively, and its thread on the forum is also active.
The dialogue between representatives of the project team and the project community is always a guarantee of successful stable development of the project.
It’s not a fact, much depends on the team itself and the correct distribution of finances, because small problems can always grow into big ones.
Activity: 182
Each project should make a profit to its investors, because this is intended for the future, but not always, it turns out as you want, sometimes you can make a mistake with the choice
It seems to me that Secure Cloud Net has very good prospects, because what the team is doing is already important today and in the future it will be in great demand in the IT-industry.
IT industry over the past 5 years is developing very strongly, a lot of serials work through online and it is profitable, office workers are not needed, even 1 person sometimes copes
Activity: 83
Naturally, high-quality advertising can promote a project well, but of course it depends on the team how much money it will allocate for advertising.
I think that such a large project as Secure Cloud Net has very decent and solid funds allocated for marketing.
Of course, nobody will tell us this information how much money they have, but you can’t exactly spare money on marketing.
Activity: 168
Naturally, high-quality advertising can promote a project well, but of course it depends on the team how much money it will allocate for advertising.
I think that such a large project as Secure Cloud Net has very decent and solid funds allocated for marketing.
Activity: 84
Is the list of cloud service providers already known with whom contracts will be concluded?
Activity: 126
Each project should make a profit to its investors, because this is intended for the future, but not always, it turns out as you want, sometimes you can make a mistake with the choice
It seems to me that Secure Cloud Net has very good prospects, because what the team is doing is already important today and in the future it will be in great demand in the IT-industry.
Activity: 126
If the urgent question is about the project, then it is easy to contact the developers in Discord. There is always a very active and lively thread.
I agree. But here on the forum they are very often. In principle, communication with the team is well developed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
The Secure Cloud Net project has all the chances. The guys really unique and promising idea for their project. If they can make a decent implementation, then the project will definitely be successful!
I have no doubt that the guys will succeed. They work a lot on their project and develop it at a very fast pace.
copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I know that the coin is being traded at CryptoBridge. Are there plans to enter other exchanges? Maybe negotiations are underway?
We are on CB for now. We are getting on Block DX as soon as they are ready to list new coins again. And in time we of course hope to get on much bigger exchanges. But its a long process. Wink
Activity: 252
I hope to see this project on the first page of CoinMarketCap. The Secure Cloud Net project has all the prerequisites to become famous and popular!
Secure Cloud Net has enormous potential. I also hope to see this SCN coin on the first page of CoinMarketCap.
I know that the coin is being traded at CryptoBridge. Are there plans to enter other exchanges? Maybe negotiations are underway?
And what are you not comfortable with CryptoBridge? It seems to me that this is a very reliable exchange. At least I do not worry for my money that are there. I have private keys to my wallets at the CryptoBridge.
Activity: 84
What is the profitability of masternode? How much can I get per month?
Activity: 210
Everything is logical - project Secure Cloud Net is very active, respectively, and its thread on the forum is also active.
The dialogue between representatives of the project team and the project community is always a guarantee of successful stable development of the project.
Activity: 98
You can observe a representative of the team with a "MaxWilliam" nickname participating in the discussion of various issues in this thread.
You're right. MaxWilliam is listed among the official project team. This is a representative of the team and you can ask all your questions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I hope to see this project on the first page of CoinMarketCap. The Secure Cloud Net project has all the prerequisites to become famous and popular!
No one knows which project will break out on the first pages, and which will be lost among many other projects. SCN is constantly working and progressing. The project has a chance to survive in a difficult market situation.
Merit: 2
Marketing in our time is the main thing. Among so many competitors that you should be noticed you should have an advertisement.
In today's crypto industry, marketing is much more important than technology. There are many examples confirming these words.
I do not agree with you. Marketing is important, but in the world of crypto currencies, developing, innovating and introducing them is the main thing. At one marketing for a long time you can not work. People will quickly realize that the project is "empty."
Pages:
Jump to: