Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PRIVATE SALE (ACTIVE NOW) - VEIAG - GOLD BACKED - UNITED NATIONS SUPPORTED - page 3. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 378
By introducing a gold-backed cryptocurrency in real-time, VEIAG will provide token holders with tangible, physical value behind their holdings, simultaneously creating unprecedented levels of security.
The VEIAG app makes it easy to chat with the community and VEIAG guild members. For updates, sign up at www.VEIAG.com/signup.
25% of all net profits derived from our network of SDG business projects are converted to Gold Bullion to further back the VEIAG token. The process is documented and available for review on the VEAIG website.

Most of the projects promising to be gold-backed projects turned out to be scam or crap.
Very few that I know of, like XAUR, are really authentic ones.
But since you have team members with their corresponding profile links, maybe you will be hesitant to screw your potential investors.
Also, where can we see your app? Based from your roadmap, it was in august ---

https://i.imgur.com/Ty0ikKS.png

We agree, though it is unfortunate it is also true. There are projects out there that are either inadequate or purposely deceptive.

Thankfully VEIAG does not belong in either category.

Our business model is simple to understand, all progress on our projects is communicated directly to United Nations Global Compact, and we put a great emphasis on our commitment to transparency via Quarterly Profit Reports and Live Streaming.

You can also download our app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.veiag (IOS coming soon)

If you have more questions, feel free to comment them here or join our Telegram, t.me/VEIAG_token.
The VEIAG Virtual Academy is not to be confused with the Research Institute. Specifically designed for advancement of business ideas and investment strategies, the Institute is distinct from the Academy.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
I like advantages which are possessed by VEIAG, and has also impressed that VEIAG allocates 25% of profit of the organization for conversion of gold ingots, for owners of tokens!

Most of the projects promising to be gold-backed projects turned out to be scam or crap.
Very few that I know of, like XAUR, are really authentic ones.
But since you have team members with their corresponding profile links, maybe you will be hesitant to screw your potential investors.
Also, where can we see your app? Based from your roadmap, it was in august ---

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
An interesting project. And it is good that it has a real hard asset backed token. It has a lot of news and strong advisers. It is interesting to see its development.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I like advantages which are possessed by VEIAG, and has also impressed that VEIAG allocates 25% of profit of the organization for conversion of gold ingots, for owners of tokens!
copper member
Activity: 378
a concept that prioritizes the user community in a perfect business setting VEIAG_token.
Activity: 8
Great project for global sustainability. Can't wait for the private sale.
Pages:
Jump to: