Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 116. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
This cyrptocurrency looks promising and seems to have a wonderful future. The main thing about cryptocurrencies is security which seems well managed here. I look forward to invest in this currency soon.

If you are planning to invest then make your investment now while the clickgem are still giving free coins for all early investors. You just need to grab the offers and expect high profit in return.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello everybody!

Pre-sales is starting now!

ehhh... did you already find a new project that u are working on it now?  I thought you canceled the lending project and wanted to get voted your new project "bank savings"?

Really? Dev already canceled the lending project? Sad to hear that. Why devs did this? Is lending not popular now? Well, I am still hoping that dev will fix his plan for this project.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
ell, even I find it good that CGM doesnt want to continue with his lending program; its better to wait until they get things clear what they really want to do  in their new project.
Activity: 238
This cyrptocurrency looks promising and seems to have a wonderful future. The main thing about cryptocurrencies is security which seems well managed here. I look forward to invest in this currency soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The CLICKGEM is a dencentralized paying system & they will making revolutionary change in the paying system...but how they will do that...is it going to change the crypto world??
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Quite interesting conditions for partners - from 5 to 10 percent commission, it is really possible to receive passive income. I am clearly interested in this project, I will now follow it
One of the best commission offer so far, but it's quite risky for now. Seeing the site having some trouble and inactive communication to their supporters will certainly have negative feedbacks.
That could be great we seek the exact issue you are facing with the site, you can share any reference details that would help us understand the bugs we can solve them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Quite interesting conditions for partners - from 5 to 10 percent commission, it is really possible to receive passive income. I am clearly interested in this project, I will now follow it
One of the best commission offer so far, but it's quite risky for now. Seeing the site having some trouble and inactive communication to their supporters will certainly have negative feedbacks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hello everybody!

ehhh... did you already find a new project that u are working on it now?  I thought you canceled the lending project and wanted to get voted your new project "bank savings"?
That was only a survey, but should they announce first the result of the survey before they proceed into pre-sales?! We also need the update of what happened to the plan of changing the project.

yeah sure, they announce first they cancel the lending project and now without any information of the new roadmap they just want people to buy the tokens?  Red Flag !
Dev should seriously make an announcement completely and in complete details . Because some of the investors will surely have doubt if they just take this lightly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello everybody!

That was only a survey, but should they announce first the result of the survey before they proceed into pre-sales?! We also need the update of what happened to the plan of changing the project.

yeah sure, they announce first they cancel the lending project and now without any information of the new roadmap they just want people to buy the tokens?  Red Flag !
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hello everybody!

I think they are testing other ways to attract more investors in their site via a vote of visitors and members. Well anyway, let's wait for the result of the changes.
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Who has already received payment, how much?
Activity: 294
Hello everybody!

Already? So quickly began pre-sale tokens? When does the main trade start?

Trading is off the grid to talk about now. The team should concentrate in the ICO sale and the community management where they can also take advantage of their telegram group that collected thousands of members for promotions.

Great, as they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.

Dont worry mate the admins are always responding to inquiries so rest assured that the token sale will be handled and taken responsibly by the team.
On the sale of tokens, which they will begin to sell now, was not reported anywhere. Is it a precise information? Where can I check this?
I guess you can check their website to know if the sale was begun or not but, I can confirm that the presales have started.
Activity: 182
The only fear with wallet's is safety. How do you ensure that our money is safe in your wallet.
Do you guys have a backup if some sort of hiccup in transactions occur?
Is there anything new that we guys should know, if not what improvements have you guys made?
Activity: 672
Hello everybody!

Trading is off the grid to talk about now. The team should concentrate in the ICO sale and the community management where they can also take advantage of their telegram group that collected thousands of members for promotions.

Great, as they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.

Dont worry mate the admins are always responding to inquiries so rest assured that the token sale will be handled and taken responsibly by the team.
On the sale of tokens, which they will begin to sell now, was not reported anywhere. Is it a precise information? Where can I check this?
Activity: 434
Having a central conversational group like telegram would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the ClickGem project is getting more and more known by most people and also, on the other hand, the ClickGem community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello everybody!

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hello everybody!

Activity: 196
I suggest ClickGem Team should have Telegram Manager or separate official group, a lot of spam at their telegram make annoy me. Lolz.

It's because click gem requires people to join their telegram to receive the free airdrop I think, As I browse the telegram group many are complaining about their free airdrop bugs.
I agree to your statement on this situation, but in my opinion I think that this cannot be helped ,but just done by someone who can control the group.
When the forms are filled properly whey do the bugs come and what is the exact bug people are facing is the point such reference links will help solve the bugs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I suggest ClickGem Team should have Telegram Manager or separate official group, a lot of spam at their telegram make annoy me. Lolz.

It's because click gem requires people to join their telegram to receive the free airdrop I think, As I browse the telegram group many are complaining about their free airdrop bugs.
I agree to your statement on this situation, but in my opinion I think that this cannot be helped ,but just done by someone who can control the group.
Jump to: