Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE] 🔷 CSE 🔷 Blockchain 3.0 - CSETOKEN 🔷 - page 2. (Read 1018 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Devs need to do a better job answering questions and the announcement needs to be better if they want to attract potential investors from the forums.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
at first glance it looks interesting, what about the development of this project? have reached softcap? The team looks less active, is it busy with other things? I hope the team can be active again.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Quantum Supernodeand Masternode Quantum Supernode is involved in microprocessors in each transaction. MasterNode: Professional support services, similar to aviation support services: • Goods support; • Support for the elderly and people with disabilities; • Shuttle service in and out of the airport
.i am waiting for masternode guide..

Activity: 12
You require to add token details to let participants to get in the idea.
Activity: 6
What are the most exciting reasons to become involved with CSE?  Why i choose CSE any reason for other..
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bewitches me that the platform is built on the Blockchain 3.0 platform that in turn is superfast, very cheap, at the same time allows to apply any business! It is interesting how all this will work and look?!
Activity: 196
In which spheres of life will this project be used? What does the team have an interest in and with partners in what areas is the work currently under way?
Activity: 70
With which exchanges does the project cooperate? Where can I find the latest news on the project?
Activity: 369
I understand that the project operates on the principle of PoS. This is a very good solution! Tell me, are there any risks associated with this?
I would like to know the number of partners of the project? How much is it in demand?
Activity: 98
And how reliable are the solutions offered by the team in this project?
Activity: 136
Ambitious enough project, but this is no less in demand. How did the idea originate?
Activity: 182
This project pretend to become one of the largest - just look at their plans including apps, wallet, cloud starage, etc. Does your team really consist of 4 countries citizens (USA, Sungapore,Dubai,Russia)? What country is your project registered in?
Activity: 308
Am I right suggesting you will provide cloud storage? Do you own hardware already?
Did you start development? And how many  % is ready? When can we see end product? It's better to come on market when about 50 % is done I suppose.
Activity: 141
Do you have ready plan for attracting companies which might be interested in your solutions? What sectors will you focus on?
Activity: 12
are u planing future any bounty ..?
Activity: 176
So you are going to help with implemention of blockchain techlogies in variety of sectors? What is the key advantage of your ecosystem?
brand new
Activity: 0
this is great but still i am getting some confusion if Blockchains are a virtual ledger, one can use this technology for all sorts of things other than money. Below are common issues that need the potential application of blockchain which will definitely change the world. how ? Huh
This is a very nice business with ability.
Activity: 142
I see team made a huge work, nice design, well written content, latest technologies. What programming language you use?
Pages:
Jump to: