Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] AFROCHAIN-The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa - page 2. (Read 490 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
With about 250 million immigrants in the world sending over $600bn to support their friends and families back home every year, the remittance business is at the middle of all the transactions, a significant source of funding for many individuals and families across the world. However Immigrants face two significant challenges when executing cross-border and local money transfers.
AFROCHAIN is the first blockchain for Africa. It is the first step toward building a free economy for everyone, giving back the power in the hands of the people of Africa and Africa diaspora. An entire ecosystem is to be built on the AFROCHAIN blockchain. AFROCHAIN native coin is called Afrochain Token (AFR), a Afrochain Token suitable for African-market usage in line with its vision to provide access to financial services for everyone. Users will be able to their own project on the Afrochain mainet. The Afrochain ecosystem will enable users to have access to education, payments, exchange, trading and investing, and lots more.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
More than just the idea of Your best investment choice! ICO is great! Excellent opportunities for safe investment!
AFROCHAIN is the first blockchain for Africa. It is the first step toward building a free economy for everyone, giving back the power in the hands of the people of Africa and Africa diaspora. An entire ecosystem is to be built on the AFROCHAIN blockchain. AFROCHAIN native coin is called Afrochain Token (AFR), a Afrochain Token suitable for African-market usage in line with its vision to provide access to financial services for everyone. Users will be able to their own project on the Afrochain mainet. The Afrochain ecosystem will enable users to have access to education, payments, exchange, trading and investing, and lots more.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Hi guys, I think your vision is too optimistic, and I really do not think it's Africa's first "decentralized blockchain" project mainly because it is an ethereum token, and you try to cover too many fronts, a dex, a payment processor, a foundation ... you should specify in your distribution of funds what part goes to each project. Regards.
copper member
Activity: 140
I like the fact that this project is from Africa and it will be of benefits for many people especially youths in Africa. I wish you guys good luck!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
The idea of the project in my opinion looks a little utopian, although it is worthy of respect. "The rulers of the world" is not beneficial to see people in Africa free, not hungry and happy. I will hope, as a pacifist, that the idea of the project will be realized in reality!
AFROBOT IS LIVE!

If you have any question feel free to ask with our Official Telegram Bot to get news Updates! follow https://t.me/afrochain_bot
Airdrop and Bounty coming soon. we will keep you posted.
Please Join our Telegram Group to follow all the updates https://telegram.me/afrochannel
Pages:
Jump to: