Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][PRIVATE SALE] SUBBIT - The world's first smart subscriptions platform!🚀 - page 5. (Read 1649 times)

copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
this project does look very convincing with such a good concept and the team that all listed in linkedin in my opinion is not difficult to attract investors to join. but there is one question from me, how can we be sure that the partner listed on the web is not a display?

Thank you very much for you feedback!
The number displayed on our website is representing the number of vendors who we asked during our market research if they would use our platform to sell their products and services and agreed to pre-register.

Hope that clears it up !

Activity: 18
this project does look very convincing with such a good concept and the team that all listed in linkedin in my opinion is not difficult to attract investors to join. but there is one question from me, how can we be sure that the partner listed on the web is not a display?

Thanks for you interest.

Our app/platform integrates with all mentioned payment and we have registered developer accounts for every platform mentioned. 
copper member
the more interested in this project the easier it will be to develop this project, I am sure many investors will be interested in this project.success and passion for this project.
Thanks for you feedback. Please visit our telegram for the discussion of the community.
Activity: 78
Since at the moment the cryptocurrency is gradually entering our lives, we need some kind of resource that would make it convenient for payments and business. I believe that the token and "Subbit" will allow to do this.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the more interested in this project the easier it will be to develop this project, I am sure many investors will be interested in this project.success and passion for this project.
copper member
Subbit project have been listed on the biggest site call ICOHOLDER. Please visit the link to know more about subbit. link: https://icoholder.com/en/subbit-23191
copper member
What is up with your trust rating
It's not related the project buddy. I'm the bounty manager posted the ann thread behalf of subbit team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
I can’t wait to get through on this project. Every features look very great. Would be glad to see the post in App Store and get it installed for utility ASAP
Activity: 50
What is up with your trust rating
Activity: 140
At the end, I believe this project would put smile on my face going by their whitepaper
Activity: 140
I believe this project is gonna help lives.
Activity: 223
What a nice project! Going through the whitepaper I can be rest assured if I invest in it
Activity: 154
I expect good luck for the idea. Outstanding vision, well-advised plan, really good project!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a big project. and I see the concept that exists in respect of the project is also very nice, has excellent prospects for the future. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and could easily reach his success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
good concept experienced team, of course, all involved will make full efforts to achieve the success of this project. all will wait for the best news from team for this project.
Activity: 168
This project is really amazing, all features are dynamic and best for the users, the project really look nice
Activity: 3
Checking through the website and features of the app the team is developing, I would say everything is positivity. I saved the date already and this project would be added to my watch list.

Things are definitely very exciting on this project, the app features will ultimately benefit both vendors and users!
Activity: 266
This project really looks nice. I have read the whitepaper and I think it's viable. I look forward to seeing this project achieve his good objectives
Pages:
Jump to: