Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE] 🔷 TRUEPLAY 💙Platform for 🎰gambling🎲🔞 - page 37. (Read 28206 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 7
 when the bounty campaign will start ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
will he be connected to trueflip? because the names look alike.
partnership can be very useful if done. when the bounty page opens. gambling projects have a high Bounty rate.. good luck.

Thank you!
Integration of our technology is possible with any gaming product, we would be happy to have them as partners!

Please, don't miss our pre sale - leave your email on our website.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
will he be connected to trueflip? because the names look alike.
partnership can be very useful if done. when the bounty page opens. gambling projects have a high Bounty rate.. good luck.
Waiting for bounty update

Coming soon.
Please, leave your email on our website
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Waiting for bounty update
Looking forward to the bounty Wink

Thank you!
Very soon you'll see the start of our bounty.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the bounty Wink
A new good project from an experienced team, it seems the guys have conceived something very interesting. I advise you to look and invest  Wink

Thank you!
Don't miss our pre sale - leave email on the website.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
A new good project from an experienced team, it seems the guys have conceived something very interesting. I advise you to look and invest  Wink
The price of a coin is too expensive, the reason to persuade me to invest

Thank you for the attention. If you don't want to miss our token sale - leave your email on our website.
The price of a coin is too expensive, the reason to persuade me to invest
any bounty for this project?

Bounty will be announced later, i let you know.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
gambling system is not easy to attractive user to invest. hope your project succsess
Activity: 279
Sounds and looks interesting. Blockchain itself is the best basis for Gambling-project, because it is transparent and more honest as any other known online gambling project.
As I see at TruePlay, they have some advantages and good ideas. The platform seems to me could achieve their aims.
What I really like (!!!) –  they is MVP. Not just an idea, bur MVP. That’s good sign.
Will follow your project with a great pleasure, guys.
Good Luck!

the success of a project depends on the number of investors but the more important thing is how this project can invite the investors to join them
TruePlay was created with the sole purpose of making gambling industry more transparent, impartial and honest for all parties involved

1 question - how?

Good question, thank you.
Please read our WhitePaper, if you have time.
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Sounds and looks interesting. Blockchain itself is the best basis for Gambling-project, because it is transparent and more honest as any other known online gambling project.
As I see at TruePlay, they have some advantages and good ideas. The platform seems to me could achieve their aims.
What I really like (!!!) –  they is MVP. Not just an idea, bur MVP. That’s good sign.
Will follow your project with a great pleasure, guys.
Good Luck!
I like the name of your project this seems to be looking very much sincere, and your roadmap is very clear throughout 2018, At what time can I log in to your app software?

Thanks
You can see MVP right now.
I am waiting the bounty and to see can i  join it ?

Yes.
Bounty will be announced.
Pages:
Jump to: