Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE]NextPakk Blockchain Built for Last-Mile Delivery - page 2. (Read 1553 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Creating a marketplace of online shoppers, local businesses for package delivery points (PDPs), and local last-mile delivery drivers that gives consumers convenience, control, and choice over their delivery.
copper member
Activity: 98
Logistics and blockchain are a smart combination. Lots of competition though. Good luck guys.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The team offers us a good idea.On the market now there are many problems with deliveries, I think their vision will help to improve many details, and the claimed amount is quite real.I think they are guaranteed success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This will be a great platform, I like this project is working on. I will sure support it, I wish you guys good luck
Activity: 140
Last mile delivery using blockchain is an interesting project concept. Good team and strong asdvisors.
NextPakk's unique blockchain solution, their diverse team and their international business expansion plan have been strong catalysts for extensive community growth.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
I need to send some recommendations to NextPakk, How can I get the email of NextPakk ?
Activity: 71
Team is solid but it's a very tough and competitive market out there. SO they will really need to put in all they have to make it successful.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
NextPakk: Keeping Up With The Demand of E-Commerce

With the increased speed of today’s lifestyles and major carriers scrambling to keep up with the demand of e-commerce, package deliveries are often missed. Pick-up/re-delivery of packages takes a toll on major carriers as well as the environment, and packages left to wait for their owners to return home act as an invitation for theft, causing serious problems for the customers and couriers, in addition to the financial strain placed on retailers.

While there exists no silver bullet for offsetting delivery costs, efficiency and planning go a long way. At NextPakk, we’re uprooting the last-mile delivery system so we can build one that is stronger, more agile, secure and efficient while being resilient enough to meet modern-day demands:

-We’ve eliminated the need for warehouses in our ecosystem. Instead, we’re supporting local businesses, as they’re paid per package received in their stores.

-Community drivers have the opportunity to earn income making scheduled deliveries. An a result, while NextPakk is protecting the environment by eliminating the need for not only land consumption and building materials/waste, but also eradicating additional trips for missed deliveries.

-Blockchain technology removes the need for consumer address labels containing personal information, offering privacy throughout; personal information is secure, available only to NextPakk’s vetted drivers who have consumer name and address information on a need-to-know basis.

https://medium.com/@nextpakk/nextpakk-keeping-up-with-the-demand-of-e-commerce-5302d1d634
copper member
Logistics and blockchain are a smart combination. Tracking packages and a more efficient system could lead to less lost packages.
copper member
Activity: 294
This is a very exciting idea and one which could become widespread if executed correctly. It's defeinitely an area that could benefit from blockchain technology. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
NextPakk can help you track your shipment to keep your contact information safe. It is definitely a good distribution system that you should start using.
Activity: 228
Good thinking brings good products. The developers really do their homework very well to come out with this amazing project that will benefit investors and lovers of crypto. I fell in love with this
Activity: 322
will become the backbone of DApps, established to conduct logistics business and last mile services, using Pakka tokens as payment and / or collateral.
Activity: 322
I like the vision of moving towards sharing economy and I personally think that such products will be dominant in the future. Strong legal advantage. Good team, expertise in different fields. Looking forward to see the project in action.
Yes sir,
NextPakk based blockchain in the delivery of goods. It allows users to track their packages, protected identities, and ensure timely delivery by using Lyft, Uber, and AirBnB.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I like the vision of moving towards sharing economy and I personally think that such products will be dominant in the future. Strong legal advantage. Good team, expertise in different fields. Looking forward to see the project in action.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
in your road map there is no information about when your token will be traded on exchanges. Do you know the dates and do you have an agreement with someone?

If you have seen any other road map that is giving an date for listing on exchanges, they are liars . Because no exchange give a date when the tokens are not released yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
How Does NextPakk Fit Into Last-Mile Logistics?

Prior to the invention of the tunnel-style mailbox in 1915, postal carriers would often waste hours per day waiting for recipients to answer the door for their letters. Though it served a need at the time, this poorly-executed, without thought to innovation in delivery, mailbox has remained virtually unchanged ever since.

Fast-forward to today, when letters no longer weigh heavily on sortation systems or require 1:1 interaction across America.

Packages have evolved into the major stressor in the delivery system, especially in the last-mile logistics puzzle, accounting for twenty-eight percent of the total delivery cost for businesses.

With the increased speed of today’s lifestyles and major carriers scrambling to keep up with the demand of e-commerce, package deliveries are often missed. Pick-up/re-delivery of packages takes a toll on major carriers as well as the environment, and packages left to wait for their owners to return home act as an invitation for theft, causing serious problems for the customers and couriers, in addition to the financial strain placed on retailers.

While there exists no silver bullet for offsetting delivery costs, efficiency and planning go a long way. At NextPakk, we’re uprooting the last-mile delivery system so we can build one that is stronger, more agile, secure and efficient while being resilient enough to meet modern-day demands:

*We’ve eliminated the need for warehouses in our ecosystem. Instead, we’re supporting local businesses, as they’re paid per package received in their stores.

*Community drivers have the opportunity to earn income making scheduled deliveries. An a result, while NextPakk is protecting the environment by eliminating the need for not only land consumption and building materials/waste, but also eradicating additional trips for missed deliveries.

*Blockchain technology removes the need for consumer address labels containing personal information, offering privacy throughout; personal information is secure, available only to NextPakk’s vetted drivers who have consumer name and address information on a need-to-know basis.

Blockchain technology is often characterized as “disruptive” for revolutionizing societal interactions. In this sense, its distributed ledgers shake up antiquated business models in the same way parcels challenged the mailbox.

However, this new shift in technology makes deliveries more efficient and secure, utilizing transparent transactions. Maintaining data security, reducing last-mile delivery costs for retailers, and increasing prescription adherence are merely the tip of the iceberg. Yet, properly applied, NextPakk’s blockchain can improve last-mile logistics on both a national and global scale.
https://medium.com/@nextpakk/how-does-nextpakk-fit-into-last-mile-logistics-965369807997
Activity: 210
Nexpakk - creative project for the provision of business services, which is gaining popularity. One of the most promising and successful projects to date. Good luck to you guys in ICO!
Activity: 137
in your road map there is no information about when your token will be traded on exchanges. Do you know the dates and do you have an agreement with someone?
Pages:
Jump to: