Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 142. (Read 8779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2018, 11:13:54 PM
How can you be sure the transactions through your app will be instant? it depends not only on you, isn't it?

The whole of the TransCrypt ecosystem, including the payment system, investment, and business tools will be tightly integrated into the Tizer blockchain. All operations will be processed through an intermediate transfer of any currency into Tizer transactional currency (TZR). Commission accrual, and also inter-network operations, including conversion of crypto- and national currencies, will also be carried out with an intermediate conversion into Tizer.
As well as circulating internally within the TransCrypt ecosystem, Tizer will be used on apps developed on the basis of TransCrypt’s open API.
legendary
March 20, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
Your app is being tested as I know and when it is going to be released?

We plan to go public beta in May 2018, but it can happen earlier. If you want to participate in the closed beta test you may fill the form here  Cool Cheesy

closed beta test is already running? Maybe we can get to know the first impressions of the testers?

Yes, closed testing is already running. Follow our news - when the time comes we will announce its results.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:20:17 PM
Where can I follow the progress of the ICO?
Activity: 84
March 20, 2018, 09:44:38 PM
Tell me please, when was your company established?
March 20, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
Can you share please the articles where your project was mentioned?
March 20, 2018, 09:12:59 PM
How can you be sure the transactions through your app will be instant? it depends not only on you, isn't it?
March 20, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

We plan to go public beta in May 2018, but it can happen earlier. If you want to participate in the closed beta test you may fill the form here  Cool Cheesy

closed beta test is already running? Maybe we can get to know the first impressions of the testers?
legendary
March 20, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

We plan to go public beta in May 2018, but it can happen earlier. If you want to participate in the closed beta test you may fill the form here  Cool Cheesy

Awesome! Really soon! It's all said about ios app? And what about android? I'm more interested in testing it rather than ios)

Yes, this is for iOS, the Android version will be available a bit later  Grin

Yeah, now I've found it in WP also)) Thx!
And speaking about apps: it's written in WP that soon after mobile apps release there will be versions for Mac and Windows, but nothing said about Linux. Maybe there will be web app?

In the near future, there will be a web version and maybe, the version for the Linux operating system.  Wink
legendary
March 20, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
Will u charge fees for in-app conversion?

Transfers within the network, will be free of charge, but some services will involve commission charges.

The following are the ecosystem’s sources of revenue:
• fees from exchanges and other  nancial services for market making;
• commission from conversion transactions;
• commission for the purchase and sale of digital assets transactions;
• commission from external P2P transfers;
• commission from merchant acquiring;
• commission from Interchange;
• commission-based monetization from the creation and use of chat-bot platforms;
• commission for additional services.
legendary
March 20, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
Will it be possible to make purchses on the internet with TransCrypt?

With TransCrypt, you can carry out cryptocurrency transactions, purchase tokens, make transfers in national currencies, and pay for services  Cheesy
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Awesome! Really soon! It's all said about ios app? And what about android? I'm more interested in testing it rather than ios)

Yes, this is for iOS, the Android version will be available a bit later  Grin

Yeah, now I've found it in WP also)) Thx!
And speaking about apps: it's written in WP that soon after mobile apps release there will be versions for Mac and Windows, but nothing said about Linux. Maybe there will be web app?
Activity: 83
March 20, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
Will it be possible to make purchses on the internet with TransCrypt?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
March 20, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

It is wonderful. This will allow you to get ahead of your competitors and successfully conduct ICO. Now investors are not willing to invest in projects without a MVP.

That's quite understandable, TransCrypt team tries to be more loyal to its clients and gives the opportunity to test the product before, actually, making a final investment decision.  Cheesy

It is right. This is already becoming the standard in the market. The market is high-risk, and the prototype of the project is at least some mechanism for minimizing risks and an indicator of the seriousness of intentions.
legendary
March 20, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Yes, this is for iOS, the Android version will be available a bit later  Grin
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

legendary
March 20, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
When do u thing will your project become profitable?

We have three different scenarios:  Shocked
  • At pessimistic scenario, we will be profitable in 2021
  • At realistic scenario, we will be profitable in 2020
  • At optimistic scenario, we will be profitable next year, in 2019
legendary
March 20, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

It is wonderful. This will allow you to get ahead of your competitors and successfully conduct ICO. Now investors are not willing to invest in projects without a MVP.

That's quite understandable, TransCrypt team tries to be more loyal to its clients and gives the opportunity to test the product before, actually, making a final investment decision.  Cheesy
Activity: 114
March 20, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
When do u thing will your project become profitable?
legendary
March 20, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
In WP it is said that transfer and conversion will be instant but I'm not sure I understood how it will be done. Can u help me with this plz?

One of the main functions in the Tizer blockchain is carried out by special key nodes (keynodes) – special nodes (servers) in the network, which form the basis for supporting light and mobile wallets, and also third-party developers’ apps. Users of these services get fast, easy, and secure access to the Tizer network, without having to synchronize the blockchain themselves or having to use insufficiently reliable centralized services.

Basically, keynodes provide the InsT function – the instant transaction service.  Grin
Jump to: