Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 157. (Read 8779 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
It's closed beta now and when will you go public?

We plan to go public beta in May 2018, but it can happen earlier. If you want to participate in the closed beta test you may fill the form here - https://tokensale.tsrpay.com/#contacts

Cool!! And do you have bounty campaign?

Sorry, but we decided not to organize a bounty campaign at the Private Token Sale stage.

Ok for now, bit will you organize a bounty campaign at further stages of project?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
Huh How will your project earn money?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
I’ve read about special ICO discounts. Can you give me the details?

Hi! There are no discounts, but you will be awarded with bonuses, depending on the purchase amount.  Wink
What's the minimum and maximum purchase amount for the event?

Hi! We provide the option to make an unlimited number of applications, but keep in mind that not 100% of them will probably be accepted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
March 13, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

Hi! There are no discounts, but you will be awarded with bonuses, depending on the purchase amount.  Wink
What's the minimum and maximum purchase amount for the event?
legendary
March 13, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Activity: 152
March 13, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
legendary
March 13, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Looks great! I really like it. I think this project deserves bigger investment. From my point of view it is very promissing.

Thanks)
Activity: 59
March 13, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Looks great! I really like it. I think this project deserves bigger investment. From my point of view it is very promissing.
legendary
legendary
March 12, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
a very cool application should turn out to me it seems. please tell me when will the beta release?
Hi! The public beta will be available in this summer. The closed beta for iOS available now.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 12, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
a very cool application should turn out to me it seems. please tell me when will the beta release?
legendary
March 12, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

We plan to go public beta in May 2018, but it can happen earlier. If you want to participate in the closed beta test you may fill the form here - https://tokensale.tsrpay.com/#contacts

Sorry, but we decided not to organize a bounty campaign at the Private Token Sale stage.
Activity: 83
March 12, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

legendary
March 12, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
Hi dev! Cool project!
Are there any guarantees you’ll fulfil everything that’s written in WP?

Hello! Our team includes professionals that have worked on dozens of payment applications and tools, blockchain experts, and developers of high-load systems.

And, by the way, could you please specify which guarantees did you mean?
Activity: 108
March 12, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
Hi dev! Cool project!
Are there any guarantees you’ll fulfil everything that’s written in WP?
legendary
March 12, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
Hi there! Am I right that your system is just a transaction platform with the exchange ability "on the fly"?!
Hi! TransCrypt is a single window for all financial transactions, whether it be transactions with cryptocurrency, purchase of tokens and altcoins, or payment for services - all of this is done in a flash in the interface of your favorite instant messenger. You no longer need to worry about the payment currency – the built-in conversion will automatically exchange the required amount into the currency requested. Thanks to its own blockchain and the Tizer cryptocurrency, TransCrypt transactions will be executed instantaneously and practically free of charge.

By the way how much is "practically free of charge"?) Are there any fees?

Yes. Transactions inside TransCrypt network will be free of charge. The ones with conversion or other networks will be with a small fee amount.
legendary
March 12, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
Had a glance look at your project and WOW! I'm impressed! Great idea!
But I'm a bit confused with two kinds of tokens.. Can u explain me what the TSR tokens are at this stage of project?
Hi! The creation of TSR tokens is necessitated by the need to develop computing capacity within the TransCrypt ecosystem, in particular for carrying out instant transactions, and also for light and mobile wallets and third party apps. Our Tizer blockchain still in development mode
Well I see TSR token is a kind of step to TZR) But what benefits will TZR have over TSR?
For example, in TZR will pay a service fee. In addition, you can change the Tizer blockchain by using public voting by holders of TZR tokens.
Activity: 104
March 12, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Greatings! When will be token crowdsale?
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
Hi there! Am I right that your system is just a transaction platform with the exchange ability "on the fly"?!
Hi! TransCrypt is a single window for all financial transactions, whether it be transactions with cryptocurrency, purchase of tokens and altcoins, or payment for services - all of this is done in a flash in the interface of your favorite instant messenger. You no longer need to worry about the payment currency – the built-in conversion will automatically exchange the required amount into the currency requested. Thanks to its own blockchain and the Tizer cryptocurrency, TransCrypt transactions will be executed instantaneously and practically free of charge.

By the way how much is "practically free of charge"?) Are there any fees?
legendary
March 12, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

Jump to: