Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 30. (Read 8763 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is there some kind of lockup period for token holders or can they manage tokens immediately after the end of ICO?
Activity: 125
How and where are tokens stored?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
The most important condition for the success of the project is the team. What experience do successful team members have? )))

About our team and its experience you can find on our website here https://tsrpay.com/#team
Activity: 84
Who in your team is responsible for marketing and PR?
Activity: 70
The most important condition for the success of the project is the team. What experience do successful team members have? )))
legendary
Where can I download your android app?

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Where can I download your android app?
legendary
What is futur of TRANSCRYPT???

I mean what ll b price after ICO

Nobody knows the future. Please, make your own due diligence regarding this matter.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
What is futur of TRANSCRYPT???

I mean what ll b price after ICO
legendary

TransCrypt are pleased to present an interview with our lead designer Olga Bolshakova.

«I am inspired by the process of finding interesting interpretations of ordinary things»

Read our new article on Medium -
https://goo.gl/TgUsWs

If you have any questions - we are ready to answer them in 24/7 mode on our website,
or in our telegram chat -
https://t.me/transcrypt_chat

https://tsrpay.com/

#blockchain #ethereum #presale #preico #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #transcrypt #tsrpay #ico
legendary
For how long have you been working under TransCrypt project?

If I'm not mistaken the company started it's activity in 2016

Yes, you are right  Smiley
Activity: 104

If I'm not mistaken the company started it's activity in 2016
Activity: 79
legendary
What is the role of token in your project?

TSR tokens are intended to be used by their holders exclusively with the stated goal and functions within the boundaries of the TransCrypt ecosystem. The number of said functions may increase with time, including, for example, by adding new services and improvements that would be available in exchange for TSR tokens. TSR tokens are intended for experts in digital cryptographic tokens and blockchain-based software.
The creation of TSR tokens is necessitated by the need to develop computing capacity within the TransCrypt ecosystem, in particular for carrying out instant transactions, and also for light and mobile wallets and third party apps.

TSR token holders will have a privileged status and will gain the greatest level of access to the functions of the TransCrypt ecosystem:
• TSR tokens will be a method for implementing the compensation system for key nodes in the Tizer blockchain. Provided that a user has certain number of TSR tokens, they can create a Tizer keynode.
• In order to issue new Tizer coins, a holder or a joint group of holders will have to have a certain number of TSR tokens, determined by the rules of the Tizer blockchain.
• A TSR holder can voluntarily provide their reputation coefficient for the generation of new coins in exchange for a reward or without a reward.
• TSR token holders will have the option to voice their opinions on questions of the development of the Tizer blockchain through a decentralized voting mechanism.
• TSR token holders will be offred a discount of no less than 0,0012 ETH when bying physical
shares of TransCrypt that are planned to be issed in an IPO.
legendary
On which exchange will the tokens be sold?

It’s too early to talk about the exchanges now  Wink
They will be announced later Smiley
Activity: 112
What is the role of token in your project?
legendary
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also?  Wanna compare ur project to others. To know what exactly potential do u have?

Yep! What makes the project unique?U know there are 1600+ different projects on the market. Why have I choose exactly yours to participate?

TransCrypt’s main functions and advantages will be:
• multicurrency wallet;
• multicurrency Tizer blockchain;
• fast crypto- and national currency transactions, including from the chat screen;
• integration with popular messengers;
• unique IBAN accounts for every user (both for individuals and businesses);
• purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies;
• payments at any location from a linked plastic or virtual TransCrypt card:
• everyday card or NFC phone payments in shops and restaurants;
• instant cross-border fiat transactions;
• investments in cryptocurrencies or digital assets;
• exchange orders for professional traders;
• B2B payments and POS systems.
Activity: 70
On which exchange will the tokens be sold?
legendary
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also?  Wanna compare ur project to others. To know what exactly potential do u have?

We haven’t got direct competitors.
TransCrypt has developed an unique payment system that will make it possible to forget about the intricacies of handling cryptocurrency and will enable anyone who is familiar with the usual banking interfaces to send and receive crypto and national currency just as easily as it is to send and receive messages. Intuitive operations and screens, instant transfers and built-in conversion, unrestricted circulation of any amounts inside Tizer – all of it easily accessible upon TransCrypt app download.
Send the cryptocurrency in 3 steps:

1. Open any of your dialogs in the integrated messenger (all the contacts and history of correspondence pull up automatically during authorization).
2. In the chat window, click on "Send money".
3. Select the wallet, enter the amount, and click on "Send."
Activity: 152

Yep! What makes the project unique?U know there are 1600+ different projects on the market. Why have I choose exactly yours to participate?
Pages:
Jump to: