Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 43. (Read 8779 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How good is pre-ICO going?!)

Pretty good) 1/5 of hardcap is collected, softcap is already achieved and a lot of time is left  Smiley

How much is "a lot of time"?

18 days and remember that it is just pre-ico)
Activity: 84

Pretty good) 1/5 of hardcap is collected, softcap is already achieved and a lot of time is left  Smiley

How much is "a lot of time"?
Activity: 79

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Will you have referral program?

At the moment we do not have referral bonuses.. Perhaps they will appear at the ICO stage.
legendary
What are builtin app functions are working now?

We will announce them later  Cheesy
Activity: 125
Will you have referral program?
Activity: 104
What are builtin app functions are working now?
legendary
Do you have buy back program?

Yes, but only at the request of users.
As part of this plan, 20% of all funds collected will be reserved in a special fund, which will be created in the form of a diversified portfolio of the main cryptocurrencies. The smart contract of the reserve fund will also receive 10% of the net income of TransCrypt in cryptocurrencies every quarter. After 12 months, the TransCrypt reserve fund will be unblocked and TSR holders will have the option to exchange them for a proportional part of the reserve fund in cryptocurrencies. The TSRs redeemed in this way will be destroyed by the smart contract.
Do you have buy back program?
legendary

Multicurrency TransCrypt wallet. Its functionality and advantages.

1. Wide choice of means of payment.

In the TransCrypt wallet, support will be provided for both fiat and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin,
Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, USD, EUR.

2. Automatic conversion of coins.

There is no need to convert from one currency to another, to deposit USD on the exchange
to get Bitcoin - all this will be done by our wallet for you. You save time and avoid the complexity
of working with exchanges.

3. Platforms

Our wallet will be available on mobile devices (Android, iOS) and desktop devices.

4. Integration with messengers

Integration with popular messengers will allow you to send money directly during chating with
friends or business partners.

5. Intuitive design

We created an intuitive design so that every user felt like he had used it for all his life while
using the TransCrypt wallet.

6. Reliability

Our developers pay special attention to security, monitor vulnerabilities that appear in the world
of cryptocurrency and analyze the platform code to prevent any threats.

You can participate in the preliminary sale of TransCrypt tokens and receive additional bonuses.
Read more  - https://goo.gl/f2mpU5

https://tsrpay.com/

#blockchain #cryptocurrency #litecoin #ico #transcrypt #ethereum #bitcoin #presale #preico #tsrpay
legendary
Will u share with the audience the address where u will store all the ETH? For the purpose of transperancy with community u know

You can check everything on GitHub now, in our smart contract. Half of funds we are currently keeping in exchanges wallets, taking into account current price jumps, we feel that it is the safest way to keep funds secure.
Activity: 70
Will u share with the audience the address where u will store all the ETH? For the purpose of transperancy with community u know
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What is the sense of token holding?? I mean long term. Would not it be better to sell all on the first pump??

The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.Hope u understand my point

Yes, using the token as the sole official currency in use will positively affect its value.
legendary
How could I benefit from buying token?
In order to provide the greatest possible protection to the participants in the closed token sale, and to those who want to support the project at any stage, we have created a plan of action that will guarantee that the interests of TSR holders are protected.

As part of this plan, 20% of all funds collected will be reserved in a special fund, which will be created in the form of a diversified portfolio of the main cryptocurrencies. The smart contract of the reserve fund will also receive 10% of the net income of TransCrypt in cryptocurrencies every quarter. After 12 months, the TransCrypt reserve fund will be unblocked and TSR holders will have the option to exchange them for a proportional part of the reserve fund in cryptocurrencies. The TSRs redeemed in this way will be destroyed by the smart contract.

Information on the structure and condition of the fund will be completely open. The fund will function for the duration of 24 months. After this period, the fund’s assets will be transferred over to the company’s disposal.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
What is the sense of token holding?? I mean long term. Would not it be better to sell all on the first pump??

The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.Hope u understand my point
Activity: 152
legendary
Where can I see the terms of your referral program?

At the moment we do not have referral program. Perhaps they will appear at the ICO stage.
legendary
Exciting prospects right here! However, I still can't wrap my head around this whole bonus/discount thing! Can you please explain it to me in more detail?? Like, what are the bonuses for pre-sale here?

Sure.

Special price - 1 TSR - 0,001 ETH ( On ICO price will be 0,002 ETH)

In addition, we have discounts with a purchase volume of 10 000 TSR:
10 000 TSR - 1%
50 000 TSR - 2.5%
100,000 TSR - 5%,
250 000 TSR - 8.5%
500 000 TSR - 10%,
750,000 TSR - 15%
legendary
Where can I track your funding progression?
You can find our funding progression on website - https://tsrpay.com/
Pages:
Jump to: