Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 74. (Read 8779 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
Firstly your app will work with BTC only, am I right? And when other cryptocurrencies will be added?
Activity: 125
April 23, 2018, 06:20:18 AM
What's happened to private sale? Is it still going or is it over already?

It was closed due to some technical matters as I know but public pre-sale is coming soon!
Can't help waiting it)
April 23, 2018, 06:07:44 AM
What's happened to private sale? Is it still going or is it over already?
Activity: 114
April 23, 2018, 05:34:48 AM
As your app operates with user data, how do I know what exact data do you collect and how it is used?

You can find this info reading privacy policy)
Here it is: https://tsrpay.com/docs/privacy-policy.pdf
Activity: 104
April 23, 2018, 05:31:04 AM
As your app operates with user data, how do I know what exact data do you collect and how it is used?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?

As I know team will attend a lot of event of ICO finish. As for now they are focused on ICO itself and marketing

It is very good they are doing that for now. Though it is very good to organize meet ups and events, it is also very necessary for them to build this online marketing. After ICO they can still promote the project. I have joined many projects that did that
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
I have read through ur wp and it seems u are quite unique. To be honest it is a little bit hard to believe. Do u have any competitors?

No at all! It is the main readon im investing here. All the start ups thats unique in their field are always successful. Hope this one would not be an exeption Smiley

Activity: 70
April 23, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
I have read through ur wp and it seems u are quite unique. To be honest it is a little bit hard to believe. Do u have any competitors?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?

As I know team will attend a lot of event of ICO finish. As for now they are focused on ICO itself and marketing
Activity: 152
April 23, 2018, 03:40:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 01:19:22 AM
Does the company plan to redeem tokens?

Only at the request of users.
As part of this plan, 20% of all funds collected will be reserved in a special fund, which will be created in the form of a diversified portfolio of the main cryptocurrencies. The smart contract of the reserve fund will also receive 10% of the net income of TransCrypt in cryptocurrencies every quarter. After 12 months, the TransCrypt reserve fund will be unblocked and TSR holders will have the option to exchange them for a proportional part of the reserve fund in cryptocurrencies. The TSRs redeemed in this way will be destroyed by the smart contract.
legendary
legendary
April 22, 2018, 11:32:07 PM
How safety of investments is ensured?
What do you mean?

How do you secure the investments?

In order to provide the greatest possible protection to the participants in the closed token sale, and to those who want to support the project at any stage, we have created a plan of action that will guarantee that the interests of TSR holders are protected.

As part of this plan, 20% of all funds collected will be reserved in a special fund, which will be created in the form of a diversified portfolio of the main cryptocurrencies. The smart contract of the reserve fund will also receive 10% of the net income of TransCrypt in cryptocurrencies every quarter. After 12 months, the TransCrypt reserve fund will be unblocked and TSR holders will have the option to exchange them for a proportional part of the reserve fund in cryptocurrencies. The TSRs redeemed in this way will be destroyed by the smart contract.

Information on the structure and condition of the fund will be completely open. The fund will function for the duration of 24 months. After this period, the fund’s assets will be transferred over to the company’s disposal.
legendary
April 22, 2018, 10:48:33 PM
Are there any restrictions on participation in pre-ICO?

Please make your own due diligence regarding this matter, legislation framework changes very quickly.
The TSR token is not any type of digital currency, security, commodity, or any other type of financial tool and has not been registered in accordance with the US Securities Act of 1933, with the securities laws of any state of the United States of America, or securities laws of any other country, including securities laws of any jurisdiction of which the potential token owner is a resident.

TSR tokens are not offered and are not distributed, and can also not be re-sold or otherwise transferred by their owners to citizens, individuals, or business that have their habitual residence, location, or place of registration in a country or in a territory where transactions with digital tokens are forbidden or in any way restricted by the laws or regulations in force.

Some forecasts, plans, budgets, and financial information contained in this document are statements or information relating to the future. Such forecast statements or information are related to known or unknown risks and uncertainties that can lead to actual events and results that significantly differ from the evaluations and forecasts implied or given in this document.

You do not have the right to, and should not, buy TSR tokens if you are a citizen or a resident (whether for tax purposes or of another kind) of the Chinese People’s Republic (CPR) or the Republic of Singapore, or are a private individual resident in the CPR or Singapore. A “private individual resident in the CPR or Singapore” is usually defined as a private individual who lives on the territory of the CPR or Singapore, or any business organized or founded in accordance with the legislation of the CPR or Singapore.

TSR tokens purchased by you cannot subsequently be sold on the secondary market (for example, by way of exchange or in a direct transaction) to a citizen, resident (for tax purposes or of another kind) or to other private individuals in the CPR or Singapore.
April 22, 2018, 09:44:17 PM
Does the company plan to redeem tokens?
April 22, 2018, 09:16:24 PM
Do you have reddit? Can you share the link?
April 22, 2018, 08:42:47 PM
Where can we track the status of the project?
April 22, 2018, 08:22:55 PM
How safety of investments is ensured?
What do you mean?

How do you secure the investments?
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 08:00:29 PM
Are there any restrictions on participation in pre-ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: