Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 86. (Read 8779 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:04:32 AM
The project deserves attention. Tell me where the money will be spent, which are collected on Private Token Sale?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 05:02:23 AM
What are the roles of the advisors?Just wanna figure out how exactly they gonna be helpful for u?

Promotion, consulting, communication with audience. It us briefly. And they are adding trust to the project in general

Hope the advisors will really do so. I know some projects where advisors are like only pictures on the website.

It does not connect to this ICO for sure. The team as well as advisors here are very trust worthy guys. They will do their best for project's success. Moreover the have the interest as they will own enough tokens
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
What are the roles of the advisors?Just wanna figure out how exactly they gonna be helpful for u?

Promotion, consulting, communication with audience. It us briefly. And they are adding trust to the project in general

Hope the advisors will really do so. I know some projects where advisors are like only pictures on the website.
Activity: 152
April 17, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?

First, we will focus on Europe
legendary
April 17, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
Why don't you accept payments by credit card?

We will have an EMI license that does not give the right to issue credits
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 03:21:55 AM
Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
legendary
April 17, 2018, 03:03:18 AM
How popular do you think your project can become?

We expect to get 3.5% of the total market (both crypto and fiat transfers)
For more details see section 2 of our whitepaper.
legendary
April 17, 2018, 12:44:55 AM
Do you charge fee for transferring money?

Transfers within the network, will be free of charge, but some services will involve
commission charges. The following are the ecosystem’s sources of revenue:
• fees from exchanges and other financial services for market making;
• commission from conversion transactions;
• commission for the purchase and sale of digital assets transactions;
• commission from external P2P transfers;
• commission from merchant acquiring;
• commission from Interchange;
• commission-based monetization from the creation and use of chat-bot platforms;
• commission for additional services.
legendary
April 17, 2018, 12:09:59 AM
How exactly can I earn from buying this token?

In order to provide the greatest possible protection to the participants in the closed token sale, and to those who want to support the project at any stage, we have created a plan of action that will guarantee that the interests of TSR holders are protected.

As part of this plan, 20% of all funds collected will be reserved in a special fund, which will be created in the form of a diversified portfolio of the main cryptocurrencies. The smart contract of the reserve fund will also receive 10% of the net income of TransCrypt in cryptocurrencies every quarter. After 12 months, the TransCrypt reserve fund will be unblocked and TSR holders will have the option to exchange them for a proportional part of the reserve fund in cryptocurrencies. The TSRs redeemed in this way will be destroyed by the smart contract.

Information on the structure and condition of the fund will be completely open. The fund will function for the duration of 24 months. After this period, the fund’s assets will be transferred over to the company’s disposal.
legendary
April 16, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
Is your smart contract public? Can I see it on GitHub?

Sure.
https://github.com/Transcrypt/TSRTokens
legendary
April 16, 2018, 10:52:57 PM
I just want to know. Are you going to make a social media bounty program?

For now, there is no bounty campaign, we will launch it at the same time as ICO starts.
Activity: 84
April 16, 2018, 10:18:39 PM
How popular do you think your project can become?
April 16, 2018, 09:51:20 PM
Do you charge fee for transferring money?
April 16, 2018, 08:57:22 PM
How exactly can I earn from buying this token?
April 16, 2018, 08:24:17 PM
Is your smart contract public? Can I see it on GitHub?
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 08:03:07 PM
I just want to know. Are you going to make a social media bounty program?
legendary
April 16, 2018, 07:30:51 PM
What do I get for an TSR token?

TSR token holders will have a privileged status and will gain the greatest level of access to the
functions of the TransCrypt ecosystem:

• TSR tokens will be a method for implementing the compensation system for key nodes in
the Tizer blockchain. Provided that a user has certain number of TSR tokens, they can create
a Tizer keynode.

• In order to issue new Tizer coins, a holder or a joint group of holders will have to have a
certain number of TSR tokens, determined by the rules of the Tizer blockchain.

• A TSR holder can voluntarily provide their reputation coefficient for the generation of new
coins in exchange for a reward or without a reward.

• TSR token holders will have the option to voice their opinions on questions of the
development of the Tizer blockchain through a decentralized voting mechanism.

• TSR token holders will be offred a discount of no less than 0,0012 ETH when bying physical
shares of TransCrypt that are planned to be issed in an IPO.
legendary
April 16, 2018, 07:02:55 PM
Why do the TSR tokens need to get converted into TZR tokens?

Because we will use our own blockchain Tizer, where the key tokens will be the TZR.
Pages:
Jump to: