Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN][PrivateSale] MoneyToken - Piattaforma di Prestiti sulla Blockchain🚀🔥 - page 4. (Read 1064 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

In the main thread of the project, the community manager said that the conditions would be individual for large borrowers.
[/quote]
It is interesting, but for legal entities, will the interest rate be mitigated? Banks usually reduce the interest rate for legal entities.
Activity: 336
Guys, I would like to clarify the information about the collateral. Will the amount of the collateral in the crypto currency exceed the amount received in fiat?
Yes, the collateral will have to exceed the loan amount by approximately 30%.
Quite a lot, as much as 30%. I do not understand, is it not easier to sell my own crypto currency and do not suffer from a loan?
Yes, you can do so, but if the assets that you sell will grow significantly in value, then you will be in great loss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

I, too, are interested in this question, are there any special bonuses for permanent borrowers with a good reputation?
Usually banks and other financial institutions work like this, the MoneyToken project is radically different from them, so it is not clear whether there will be discounts for regular customers or not.
Activity: 364
I would like to ask a few questions about the loan and its terms. Will it somehow soften the conditions for large borrowers, for firms or companies?
In the main thread of the project, the community manager said that the conditions would be individual for large borrowers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I would like to ask a few questions about the loan and its terms. Will it somehow soften the conditions for large borrowers, for firms or companies?
I, too, are interested in this question, are there any special bonuses for permanent borrowers with a good reputation?
Activity: 294
I am sure that they will, but this is in the future, now the project needs to start its activity in full force.
Activity: 210
nafantc
As I understood the main thread was deleted because of the violation of the rules of the airdrop.
What specific rules were violated? How will this affect the project itself?
The main thing is that the main website of the project is functioning, there is no special discomfort the remote old branch should not provide.
Activity: 476
Hello, is there any information on the main thread? Will it be restored?
I hope the developers will clarify this situation. Unpleasant event taking into account the fact that the project is developing very actively.
Activity: 588
nafantc
As I understood the main thread was deleted because of the violation of the rules of the airdrop.
What specific rules were violated? How will this affect the project itself?
Activity: 252
Guys, I would like to clarify the information about the collateral. Will the amount of the collateral in the crypto currency exceed the amount received in fiat?
Yes the deposit amount will be 30-70% higher, depending on the situation and some more small details.
Activity: 910
If the amount received by the borrower exceeded the collateral, the platform would be ruined very quickly.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
nafantc
Quite a lot, as much as 30%. I do not understand, is it not easier to sell my own crypto currency and do not suffer from a loan?
Activity: 294
On the old topic of information there is no, what generally happened to it? Such a project as MoneyToken needs several topics at once Smiley
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It seems that no, it would be good if the project team became more active in the local sections.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
In this topic, the community manager is the same as in the main thread?
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: