Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 60. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hey all, 14 hours to go before the reg closes. Please look at ALL the tweets, I don't care if you believe you did them all, just look anyway (It only takes 15 seconds) and it saves you a world of hurt realizing that you did miss one on Saturday. I want over 1000+ people in on this SPREAD THE WEALTH I say!

Thanks for the reminders, I hope I filled up all the required rules and I don't want to miss Airdrop 14.

My pleasure, I'm just trying so hard this week to make sure everyone is doing everything they can to be accepted. Last weeks numbers for me were kind of depressing and it was over one stupid mistake after another. I want everyone in it this time!

Its very sad to see each week while we are doing our checks, users that are active enough in discord to be applicable for the airdrop...miss retweets.  As you said, its SUPER SIMPLE to make sure you have everything retweeted.

Best to retweet everything throughout the week as the tweets are made but you can simply go to https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN on thursday night/friday morning and check to see if youve liked and retweeted everything for the past week.  It takes a few seconds for a quick scroll through our twitter page to double check you havent missed one. Yet every single week we have a handful of users who miss required retweets, this week it was near 50-60 users who either missed one or multiple retweets. It's a simple requirement to get the airdrop and its saddening to see users missing this step causing them to not get the weeks airdrop.

I wish we had 1000-2000 INDIVIDUAL users weekly in the airdrop to decentralize the coin that much more but that is not the case. People miss retweets and then get mad when they dont get their airdrop on saturday. Some even try to lie and say they did all the retweets before our deadline (24 hours prior to the airdrop) but with https://allmytweets.com/ we can input anybodies twitter handle and see exactly when they tweeted/retweeted everything on their twitter feed.

Congratulations in advance to all those who will be receiving airdrop in a couple hours... to everyone else... FOUR MORE airdrops to go after today! Our steps/requirments are very easy... get it right next week! Hoping to see the number rise next week as its considerably low this week. Sad

wow that many missed airdrop because of that simple task.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Hey all, 14 hours to go before the reg closes. Please look at ALL the tweets, I don't care if you believe you did them all, just look anyway (It only takes 15 seconds) and it saves you a world of hurt realizing that you did miss one on Saturday. I want over 1000+ people in on this SPREAD THE WEALTH I say!

Thanks for the reminders, I hope I filled up all the required rules and I don't want to miss Airdrop 14.

My pleasure, I'm just trying so hard this week to make sure everyone is doing everything they can to be accepted. Last weeks numbers for me were kind of depressing and it was over one stupid mistake after another. I want everyone in it this time!

Its very sad to see each week while we are doing our checks, users that are active enough in discord to be applicable for the airdrop...miss retweets.  As you said, its SUPER SIMPLE to make sure you have everything retweeted.

Best to retweet everything throughout the week as the tweets are made but you can simply go to https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN on thursday night/friday morning and check to see if youve liked and retweeted everything for the past week.  It takes a few seconds for a quick scroll through our twitter page to double check you havent missed one. Yet every single week we have a handful of users who miss required retweets, this week it was near 50-60 users who either missed one or multiple retweets. It's a simple requirement to get the airdrop and its saddening to see users missing this step causing them to not get the weeks airdrop.

I wish we had 1000-2000 INDIVIDUAL users weekly in the airdrop to decentralize the coin that much more but that is not the case. People miss retweets and then get mad when they dont get their airdrop on saturday. Some even try to lie and say they did all the retweets before our deadline (24 hours prior to the airdrop) but with https://www.allmytweets.net we can input anybodies twitter handle and see exactly when they tweeted/retweeted everything on their twitter feed. Its quite pathetic when people try to lie and say they retweeted them before our cutoff when they have not....Man up and bite the bullet if you fucked up.

Congratulations in advance to all those who will be receiving airdrop in a couple hours... to everyone else... FOUR MORE airdrops to go after today! Our steps/requirments are very easy... get it right next week! Hoping to see the number rise next week as its considerably low this week. Sad 

For next weeks Airdrop we still have all the same requirements, but we have added a requirement to vote on https://www.coindeal.com/vote for PRiVCY. You must vote a minimum of 4x/week in order to be applicable to receive the following airdrops. Very quick and easy to register.
Activity: 73
Voting for exchanges is easy.
Everyone should do this task.
It will be good for all of us.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes, the price is ridiculously small for this coin.
Even the category of privacy coins is very valuable.
It is a very good time for investment in this coin.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
many investor to contribute with privcy, and this is a grrats ptoject
yeah it's a great project with the great community members, right now PRiVCY price in CMC is $0.018200 USD
and i think it's a great time to buy more...

yep, we will definitely regret it if we dont, price will shoot up soon, already climbing back up steadily
Activity: 128
Merit: 1

Hope All PRiVCY Peeps Are Ready For This Airdrop...
AD16 Today Saturday, 22 Sep 16:00 UTC!

Either you are prepared now or never!

CoinDeal Coin Listing Vote is mandatory for next airdrop AD17:
https://coindeal.com/vote

You will just need to signup - No KYC!

Activity: 35
come on everyone, i would love to see us on the first page by the end of today. we can do it. then we climb

Started my 1st vote. Will do this consistently moving forward. We need to be on Top.

My https://coindeal.com/ account verification in progress. Verification process can take up to 48 hours so I am waiting it to be process so I could start my voting. I have been registered coindeal earlier this year but when I open it last night its asking more information needed to upload but I am done uploading so need to wait until my account is successfully verified. I will see to it to vote daily after my account verified. My vote only goes to PRiVCY!

I hope that account verification doesn't take to much time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
yeah it's a great project with the great community members, right now PRiVCY price in CMC is $0.018200 USD
and i think it's a great time to buy more...
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
this time started ?
i am waiting it
this time is september 22th
Activity: 180
come on everyone, i would love to see us on the first page by the end of today. we can do it. then we climb

Started my 1st vote. Will do this consistently moving forward. We need to be on Top.

My https://coindeal.com/ account verification in progress. Verification process can take up to 48 hours so I am waiting it to be process so I could start my voting. I have been registered coindeal earlier this year but when I open it last night its asking more information needed to upload but I am done uploading so need to wait until my account is successfully verified. I will see to it to vote daily after my account verified. My vote only goes to PRiVCY!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 180
A lot of people joined this community.
I will apply for airdrop too.
This Is a privacy coin with a good technology.

You're right Brambam and welcome to PRiVCY Community! PRiVCY is a new Pow/PoS revolutionary privacy project to make use of number of some security elements to shield anonymity one that uses PRiVCY.  PRiVCY Coin is integrated with TOR and has Stealth Addresses enabled to furnish additional layers of privacy and state of being secure. PRiVCY accomplish something quick, affording safety and transactions at minimum expense that ideal for day to day use.
We still have 5 more free airdrops this September 22 upto October 20,2018. I hope you have register for this weeks airdrop. If not yet click this link to https://discord.gg/mzXJdU to particitpate our PRiVCY Discord channel and check for more details for Airdrop #rules.
Once you're accepted for airdrops make sure to read #rules it is very important and being active on discord even liking retweeting all mandatory retweets this week and most especially be active here in Bct forum providing quality posts is a must.
Good luck and see at PRiVCY Discord Channel.
Activity: 75
Newest update from #announcements is a must for AD17 upto AD20

>>>Mandatory Coindeal Exchange Vote for AD17-AD20<<<

We all know that we need more exchanges and better exchanges. Now we finally found a good opportunity that will cost PRiVCY project only 0.2 BTC to get on the voting list.

https://coindeal.com/ is a great upcoming and fast growing exchange with a daily trading volume of 5 million+ dollars.

We need to have at least 1500 votes minimum to make it on any of the top two projects that will get a listing. So what are we waiting for lets do this for PRiV.

Just follow the instructions below:
1. Signup for the exchange https://coindeal.com/ref/3K68
2. There is no KYC needed for voting
3. NO need to buy or deposit coins
4. You can vote once every 24 hours for PRiVCY, maximum 5 times a week

Rules in https://coindeal.com/vote
1. It is MANDATORY to vote minimum 4 times per week during AD17 - you must have submitted 4 votes by Friday 28th Sept 16:00 UTC, we will make new room for proofs each week)
2. Post proof of every vote with your name and date written on it (number of the vote must show)
3. Post your proof at PRiVCY Discord click on #coindeal-proof-of-vote
4. If you get caught cheating you will get BANNED from the remaining Airdrops

We need a decent exchange to get more exposure and attract more investors. All of us will benefit from this so keep voting for PRiV!

Good luck and lets make this happen now!

Your votes is highly appreciated,
PRiVCY-team

Yep, new exchanges are good for coin. More of those are better.
Prices for listing nowadays are very large, so voting is a good option.
Keep up guys.

the prices exchanges want for direct listing are crazy. especially in the market we are in right now. kucoin want 7/8 btc. cryptopia want 4 mill dot which is around $30k i think now

Wow for new coins those prices are too much.
I hate those exchanges, but we can't leave without them.
At least not yet.
We can be listed on this exchanges... but later.Maybe when the price will be 0,2$
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Last minute for the AD. Check if you have done all the needful. So that you font miss out
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
We are streaming "Rules of Survival" soon! Please make sure to check our ongoing games on https://twitch.tv/PRiVCY

Watching our stream will give us support to expose in Twitch platform and people our there will notice our channel there :smiley:
Activity: 34
discord seems down for me

Same for me. There is some issue for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
i want to ask how many tokens are sent to airdrop participant every round?
It depends actually. If you new to airdrops it's something like 150 coins. If you had airdrop before and you hold 90% of coins then it's something like 800 per person. Check discord, there is all rules and explanations to be sure.

is the airdrop participant must use their signature?
I'm interested to join but just that rules that i can't do
If you are not allowed to display a signature due to the new BCT rules we will not penalize you for this. Just follow all other requirements other then the signature, and you'll be ok. Your BCT account must still be created prior to 6/1, with 28 activity, but the signature doesn't have to be displayed (only if it CAN'T. If you are able to display a signature, you MUST STILL) Try to make some high quality posts, it isn't as hard as you may think to make a merit worth post. Best of luck to you, and have a great Airdrop!

so how to join the airdrop?

discord seems down for me

it just happens to me, my discord app keep Connecting until now
and if you read their twitter, it seems they have a problem for now
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 34
Together it's not that hard.
After a few days, we could win this easily.
It will be good for all.
Pages:
Jump to: