Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡PROFISH.IO⚡ FOR FISHERMEN, RETAILERS & VENDORS⚡ TOKEN LISTED ON MERCATOX - page 3. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How much can I trust this project? There are many stories about unscrupulous projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Rewards programs are very common in sport fishing- nearly all major retailers offer their own rewards programs.
quoted from wp
Payments will be integrated directly into the community store. We are working to allow vendors, retailers, and members to have their own store with the
ability to post items for sale on the fly.
quoted from wp
Community Members will also be able to use this feature like an online swap meet, to sell used or custom equipment.
quoted from wp
Activity: 924
Merit: 512

Our token has been listed on Mercatox exchange and now token volume seems increasing gradually. Be fast to participate in the campaign or invest on this token.

https://mercatox.com/exchange/FISH/BTC
The ProFish online marketplace allows vendors, retailers, and fishermen to
exchange goods and services using FISH tokens and/or Ethereum
quoted from wp
we also pave the way for access to external
social media platforms- share some of your proudest achievements on your
favorite platforms!
quoted from wp
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
-snip-

Thanks for sharing the information before me on the announcement thread. As a bounty manager I appreciate the efforts from the participants who are all helping the Announcement to reach all the people.

We welcome everyone to participate your online tournaments and community contest on our website. For more information may join us on our Official telegram channel or community page.

-Wipro
Activity: 98
I love the name, the idea and the project. I honestly do wish this project a success. glad I will have an opportunity to own this token, hopefully. all the best Profish
Online Tournament winners are
rewarded in FISH token, and
announced on the ProFish
community page.
Activity: 169
I think the project's ProFish.io concept is very interesting and different from the others. This project is great for people like sports fishing. Hopefully, in progress, many people will be interested in and contribute to this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Online Marketplace
The ProFish online marketplace allows vendors, retailers, and fishermen to exchange goods and services using FISH tokens and/or Ethereum. Community Members will also be able to use this feature like an online swap meet, to sell used or custom equipment. Payments will be integrated directly into the community store.
hah
Activity: 183
Interesting concept for a new coin. This is very specialize for the fishing niche market.
The coin is dirt cheap right now. I'm looking forward to it gaining some market cap in the future.
High risk high reward, gotta hodl for long term.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Is this a system like providing services for anglers? give more detailed info ... is there a bounty campaign ?
Online Tournaments are not a new concept- they have proven track record in
the sport fishing industry.
Activity: 15
This community is looking great. Also they have listed on an external exchange so i think that it could really be truatworthy. Whitepaper seems genuine and also their project goes much unique. No such project regarding Fish Industry was been introduced to the cryptos world and this is indeed the first project to do so. They can gain much popularity and slowly and steadily they can go more profitable. Demand for this project can rise much ahead.
Activity: 1
Hey Anglers! Our first FREE National Bass Fishing Tournament is here! Hundreds of dollars worth of prizes and reels, and completely free to enter! All you have to do is register, build a profile and receive the personal identifier, then fish away! Submissions are done through pictures and video via phone! Simple as that!! Spots are filling up fast!! For registration, prizes, rules and regulations please check out: https://community.profish.io/2018/08/26/fall_bass_tournament/
Activity: 1
Interesting idea Ill be keeping close tabs on it
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Whenever I think that I have seen it all in crypto world...
something like this shows up.
Token for fishermans...   Roll Eyes

We really do not need something like this at all,
but I wish you to catch plenty of fishes...
ProFish provides three main services, upon a decentralized platform that is self
sustaining.
quoted from wp
Pages:
Jump to: