Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Profit Trailer ultimate free strategy guide, Profit Trailer settings! - page 2. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Attitude+knowledge+managing risk+timing= success
If you read it- The article pretty much gives you most of my exact settings for free anyway- I have listed the 4 best buy stratgies I have used plus what i would change in DCA and at a later date I will do a video and upload some of the exact settings files (which obviously have a lot of tweaks) as I want people to test them and give me feedback- can you be more specific about your account?

I can vouch for LarryHolmes.
I've tried a number of different trading bots and bought several settings from other "experts" in the last 12 months, which didn't work out and I ended up loosing money.

LarryHolmes has been helping me with Profittrailer and optimizing settings since November last year and his knowledge and strategies have helped me make a profit and keep my coins safe during the last BTC crashes.
It's very easy for someone to throw out some "miracle" settings when the market booms, however the real test is when the conditions change, and this is where Larry has proven himself over the months.

He is very knowledgeable when it comes to analyzing charts and trends, and his predictions thus far have always been correct.

I highly recommend him and his services.

do you have some strategies to use on Binance(ETH) or Bittrex(BTC) for an beginner like me?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Now updated with an even larger FAQ plus expanded sections on Risk management and more! I'll be adding more details soon about the programme. I will be talking to the PTF team about doing a joint video at some point too since I know the creators.

Larry, I have read your SteemIt and Medium article over and over again and am still having a little difficulty with the technicals.  If you are still offering coaching, how much would you charge?  I am doing 1.5ish % per day and would like to improve.  Are you on Discord or Telegram?  Do you use PT Magic?

Thanks!
Activity: 12
I've tried a number of different trading bots and bought several settings from other "experts" in the last 12 months, which didn't work out and I ended up loosing money.

LarryHolmes has been helping me with Profittrailer and optimizing settings since November last year and his knowledge and strategies have helped me make a profit and keep my coins safe during the last BTC crashes.
It's very easy for someone to throw out some "miracle" settings when the market booms, however the real test is when the conditions change, and this is where Larry has proven himself over the months.

He is very knowledgeable when it comes to analyzing charts and trends, and his predictions thus far have always been correct.

do you have some strategies to use on Binance(ETH) or Bittrex(BTC) for an beginner like me?
Activity: 6

Now updated with an even larger FAQ plus expanded sections on Risk management and more! I'll be adding more details soon about the programme. I will be talking to the PTF team about doing a joint video at some point too since I know the creators.
It will be several tiers, like a basic offer will be troubleshooting someone's settings and working out a system that might work for them, teaching them how to react do different market conditions etc, a more advanced programme will be all that plus understanding how to understand price action, markets in general, Trading View. I'm going to add more details soon, but the guide itself will be more than enough for most people who have at least some level of understanding of how to use PT, so it will be relatively cheap.

I've had a lot of enquiries already and some only need a little more free advice which I'm willing to give within reason. I'm also willing to answer some settings and strategy questions on this thread. eventually when I get the time to create some Youtube videos I'll upload some of my exact settings files and explain the logic in them or discuss the pros and cons of each.

There I read you will hold coaching, what kind of coaching you will do. whether about trading using bots uploaded via youtube video.?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
There I read you will hold coaching, what kind of coaching you will do. whether about trading using bots uploaded via youtube video.?

This article/guide on Medium is the ultimate guide to Profit Trailer on the internet, the best crypto trading bot on the market. No one else has provided as much information in one go about what it is, the different settings, and how to use it effectively. I am am an experienced botter and trader and have far more knowledge than most users and have conducted hours of tests as well as analysing price movements and hundreds of charts.

This is pretty much everything you need to know to get you to make lots of money money with a bot like Profit Trailer stripping away the mystery, hours of guessing, and in particular integrating professional trading methods like risk management, how to deal with market crashes amongst other things. Most PT users, and newbie crypto traders don't understand how important this is to successfully making consistent profits, hency why they might fail. With reading my guide the chances of you succeeding will be increased dramatically.

https://medium.com/@wisepapertiger/profit-trailer-bitcoin-cryptobot-that-makes-lots-of-money-bitcoin-currency-trading-c4f618e048fc

In this article I show you the exact various settings I use, what the different buy/sell strategies are, how to use PT's advanced features such as DCA, PANIC SELL, Minimum buy balance, trailing buy and sell.

I have been told the information I provide is "Mindblowing" "Out of this world" "Given me an understanding of it in a way I didn't have before." "A Masterstroke".

https://medium.com/@wisepapertiger/profit-trailer-bitcoin-cryptobot-that-makes-lots-of-money-bitcoin-currency-trading-c4f618e048fc

I do also run a coaching programme, but to be honest many of you won't even need it after reading this. At a later date I will be making Youtube videos and explaining more amongst other things.

Originally published on Bitcointradingtoday.com http://bitcointradingtoday.com/profit-trailer-simply-best-cryptobot-can-make-lot-money/
Pages:
Jump to: