Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]**PROOF OF TOSS**A SMART BETTING ECOSYSTEM*Official* - page 3. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Do you have bounty campaign going on maybe?

Check out this bounty thread, they have a lot going on. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2890076.new#new

Great,thank you for sharing that,looks like a very popular bounty campaign,gonna join too,its easy tokens Smiley

Same here Cheesy A bit of work and you get free tokens and this project will be great so it makes sense to put in some work in Cheesy
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Great  news everyone,just found this on ther telegram group:

"NO MORE RESTRICTIONS FOR CANADA!!!

Hi everybody! We have great news for you!

After the debates with our legal department, we have come to an agreement to lift the restrictions from residents of Canada.

Wish you great purchases!

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

This is good news, so more people will potentially be able to join in on the project and invest.It would be great if restricitions coulde be removed for other countries too.
Activity: 46
Is it still 10 % bonus on purchase or is it lower now already?

Yeah bonus is still 10% today and tomorrow, then after that it drops to 5%. So you have enough time to get that bonus Cheesy
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Is current phase presale,or main sale phase?
We are currently on a main sale phase.
Today and tomorrow - bonus 10%

Still good bonus i think,so plenty of reasons to join.And if you add that 1000 TOSS  on top of that,you get really good amount of tokens for free.

And what is even more important,bonus is not too big to cause dumping after reaching exchanges,and thats what most of the other ICOs are doing-giving crazy bonuses,and then bragging about reaching hard cap.And fun lasts till exchange,then its back to reality.

Exactly, these bonuses are quite right.Not too big, not too small.Dumping is a big issue for tons of projects that give too much bonus.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Is it still 10 % bonus on purchase or is it lower now already?
Activity: 238
After we buy tokens,when can we expect them in our own personal wallet?Just bought some,15% bonus and extra 1000 TOSS was too good to pass!
Hi there! You supposed to receive your tokens right after the purchase,however you will get your extra 1000 TOSS tokens after the end of Token Sale.

OK great, I plan to hodl  tokens anyway, till moon, so I can wait.Cheesy

I have high hopes for TOSS!

I think everyone can see from a mile away that it is going to be highly profitable.
Activity: 18
I know about that 5M$,  But can i know that price when private sale or public sale ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Still good bonus i think,so plenty of reasons to join.And if you add that 1000 TOSS  on top of that,you get really good amount of tokens for free.

And what is even more important,bonus is not too big to cause dumping after reaching exchanges,and thats what most of the other ICOs are doing-giving crazy bonuses,and then bragging about reaching hard cap.And fun lasts till exchange,then its back to reality.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Do you accept credit cards by any chance,for this sale?
We currently accept ETH only.
Activity: 196

I would say main sale because public sale started ysesterday.
Activity: 70
Do you accept credit cards by any chance,for this sale?
Activity: 70
Activity: 364
After we buy tokens,when can we expect them in our own personal wallet?Just bought some,15% bonus and extra 1000 TOSS was too good to pass!
Hi there! You supposed to receive your tokens right after the purchase,however you will get your extra 1000 TOSS tokens after the end of Token Sale.

OK great, I plan to hodl  tokens anyway, till moon, so I can wait.Cheesy

I have high hopes for TOSS!
When exactly do we get those 1000  toss tokens, after we join the sale? Is it immediately, or sometimes later?
HI! You will get your free tokens as soon as the Token Sale will end.
Thanks
Activity: 210

Check out this bounty thread, they have a lot going on. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2890076.new#new

Great,thank you for sharing that,looks like a very popular bounty campaign,gonna join too,its easy tokens Smiley
Activity: 266

Activity: 210
Activity: 322
Dpes anyone know until when the sale lasts?

The sale lasts until 24.6.2018

Plenty of time to join, however, it would be better to do is as soon as possible when the prices are low.

Yes,its best to join as soon as possible,as im sure that 1000 TOSS wont be available for too long,as its for only first 10000 sale participants.
Pages:
Jump to: