Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 157. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Man, create separate thread please!!!
Working on a new thread now.  You don't want see updates in this thread?  Huh
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
ok moonmoon, let's test. Try this:
particle://prt/send/PaXJ74wUwieuRqfQi2yR1Ue5fdqejkcx7N/100000/buy%20something%20nice%20for%20wifes%20birthday

Wink

Smiley

http://i.imgur.com/ZBIjLTF.png

I Got another idea since coinmarketcap is such a useful tool for everybody is there some way to make the wallet pull info for the coins you select from the website and into the wallet? I mean i know you can just open a browser and goto the site but im just thinking of some more features to make the wallet be Disruptive. and this would be like having a ticker for all your coins in one place.
Yes, this is how we are pulling PRT/BTC info in.  Most of these sites have APIs coming but not out yet, so we "screen scrape" the page from the raw html.  Can do this for anything you can think of.

edit:  What if we had a real ticker tape running across the top of the form?  Like a wall street ticker?
Man, create separate thread please!!!
Activity: 195
Put a little arrow icon to allow for a collapsed mode:

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Maybe.

I want more. Never enough particles! But apparently no one wants to sell at that price.  I don't blame them though mm still trying lol
Activity: 658
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
edit:  What if we had a real ticker tape running across the top of the form?  Like a wall street ticker?

Nice  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
particle://prt/send/PaXJ74wUwieuRqfQi2yR1Ue5fdqejkcx7N/100000/buy%20something%20nice%20for%20wifes%20birthday

Wink

Smiley

I Got another idea since coinmarketcap is such a useful tool for everybody is there some way to make the wallet pull info for the coins you select from the website and into the wallet? I mean i know you can just open a browser and goto the site but im just thinking of some more features to make the wallet be Disruptive. and this would be like having a ticker for all your coins in one place.
Yes, this is how we are pulling PRT/BTC info in.  Most of these sites have APIs coming but not out yet, so we "screen scrape" the page from the raw html.  Can do this for anything you can think of.

Activity: 132
If you knew better, You'd do better

Wink

Smiley

Activity: 126
people dumping the coin should be taking ltc its currently worth more then trading for btc
Activity: 195
all day trying to place order on coindup..
Activity: 308
I like this one. Smiley to the moon$$$
Activity: 532
Activity: 46
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Activity: 18
VOTE TO BE ADDED IN CRYPTSY

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62022/page/22

Show your support and help us to reach more people.

Spread the word.

Thanks
Jump to: