Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 173. (Read 354253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
all my shares are getting rejected? any ideas?

incorrect miner probably - do you use '-a quark' ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
all my shares are getting rejected? any ideas?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
My meagre 130k looks pretty nice right about now.  Smiley
legendary
oh, and one more thing that was confusing - at the same time payments stopped coming from other pools too (fork for example)

maybe other pools mine on coinmine pool? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
legendary
Not accusing anyone, and I'm aware there are problems from time to time. In my opinion Coinmine.pl admin has done a great job (and got me a fair deal of coins - thanks!). I'm not panicking, just posting my experience so that other users know they are not the only one with the problem. That's what forums are all about, right? Smiley

Anyway, my account was not locked, password was not changed. Everything just stopped working, Confirmed and Unconfirmed values were frozen, and no new transactions. I did a manual payout few hours ago, and received it in my wallet just now. I guess at the same time as anyone else, so it should be working now.

Thanks!

To All - I know that its your money guys, but sometimes some things just dont want to work. I have several monitors implemented but not all problems thy can detect - in case of problems just send me a PM or use this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279903.new#new
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not accusing anyone, and I'm aware there are problems from time to time. In my opinion Coinmine.pl admin has done a great job (and got me a fair deal of coins - thanks!). I'm not panicking, just posting my experience so that other users know they are not the only one with the problem. That's what forums are all about, right? Smiley

Anyway, my account was not locked, password was not changed. Everything just stopped working, Confirmed and Unconfirmed values were frozen, and no new transactions. I did a manual payout few hours ago, and received it in my wallet just now. I guess at the same time as anyone else, so it should be working now.

oh, and one more thing that was confusing - at the same time payments stopped coming from other pools too (fork for example)
legendary
just calm down Smiley - on my pool (coinmine.pl) cronjob hung for last 3 hrs (not half of the day Smiley) - all OK now.
I just did a manual payout on coinmine.pl and recieved my coins 5 minutes later. All looks fine. Both of my accounts were locked due to hack attempts, but this is likely someone who somehow had access to pool usernames, not passwords. So either a DB hack, or another pool got hacked, or another pool inside job.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
How much particle are people getting a day with a I5 2500k???
legendary
Activity: 912
coinmine not paying for half a day now, and some other pools stopped functioning. Only 3 transactions in my wallet for the last 8 hours. I know about the new "once a day payment" from coinmine, but something else here is a problem, as I said with other pools also.

come on Particle, avoid this kind of bad publicity, you don't need it now! Wink

There is only "ONE" pool where you can mine efficiently ? And this pool is now bugged or the Operator of it is to greedy.
He is not paying any coins to the small miners anymore!

You guys need a chill pill.  Pools can have problems from time to time.  

Coinmine.pl admin has reliable track record so coming on here accusing of being greedy makes you look like an ass.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
obviously people are trying to hack into peoples pool accounts due to PRT getting publicity today.  Everyone should check to make sure they are still getting their deposits.
Activity: 798
Activity: 28
I also had the same problem. Now I see movement on the account. And be careful! My account has been stolen in coinmine.pl pool! I've changed my password and it's good for now. I suggest you to do the same if you mining there.
At what difficulty are we now?
Activity: 742
Now newly mined coins show on my balance in coinmine.pl, everything is ok Smiley
I emailed coinmine.pl and got my account unlocked.
Activity: 56
coinmine not paying for half a day now, and some other pools stopped functioning. Only 3 transactions in my wallet for the last 8 hours. I know about the new "once a day payment" from coinmine, but something else here is a problem, as I said with other pools also.

come on Particle, avoid this kind of bad publicity, you don't need it now! Wink
Just bought 20k particles  Tongue
Hopefully this one will have a brighter future than Quark xD Wink

1 thing: When you got to about in the client you will see this: "This is experimental software. For more information visit: www.qrk.cc ". Maybe edit that??
Activity: 85
Good to know I'm not the only one, anyone have any idea what might be going on?

nope.... I've wrote an email through the pool Support.
Jump to: