Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 186. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Ps3bTiBocpvBForAi8fXxwbVXZNu6EaFWk

Thanks!
Activity: 25
PoSCt2LFSgQNsPyXC8UzH2U7yPzeEK6NMz

many thanks
Activity: 8
PkADmQ3Ra769p4VN3qanXRRzbNtk5FcvRU

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Gaev awaeis: PoZDDJ5znpeX1isX2pWr8XpGegXMtdqFNN

Btw, could the wallet mining be implemented such that the worker threads would get a low priority? That way the computer will still remain usable, but they will still use all available cpu when computer is idle.

May I suggest you use an external mining application (which is more efficient anyway) together with my front-end, Crypto Miners in Tray https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-miners-in-tray-a-lightweight-front-end-for-unattended-mining-149442 where you can specify priority and CPU affinity for the controlled application.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Pj9w4n1q74ozGMe7zcQpKZnhMwShLk43BX

Thank You!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Gaev awaeis: PoZDDJ5znpeX1isX2pWr8XpGegXMtdqFNN

Btw, could the wallet mining be implemented such that the worker threads would get a low priority? That way the computer will still remain usable, but they will still use all available cpu when computer is idle.
Activity: 20
PqWUFvYV7P6qsf4iMevK3wxHUSDa9Gq8of

Thank you!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ok, I am gonna send 1k prt to the next 20 posters with address again!

Will also give from 25 to 150k prt to a person that creates some kind of content that gives prt some traction. I will be the judge of what's valid or not and determine how much it's worth myself (150k being the most I will offer for great content!).

I will also give 250k to the person that creates a very nice mobile app.

PRT: PoUX5Fppc3cFYr23fLsvAvPrFXex4QKvMk

Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Will also give from 25 to 150k prt to a person that creates some kind of content that gives prt some traction. I will be the judge of what's valid or not and determine how much it's worth myself (150k being the most I will offer for great content!).

Pobs2VWDbwfM8DqGdejWhfSNPfTqWrgPAu
Thanks!
Activity: 574

Thanks! Pjkezd2NeqvKhVs4AJd1AVY4S1666RDmNV
Activity: 532
PpoP1LYRvppEwFHFdo1ThQUUQeKDNYmsTN

I have a lot of PRT to recover.  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

It's these times when I realize how much I need a graphic tablet.

PrvNdHM6ttukK4YCMmyHudckSbYD5gHhjx

Thanks!
PmwU5ze78sH4vY52db3wrwhnY72BidBEfo

Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Cool. I'm only a slow laptop miner so donations appreciated. Smiley

PvkV7nbQAMyiVBa48h8nmUkM67AaMr7TxZ
Activity: 616
Thanks!

PoARrmBBAd3ERyDmMg4ofavWBj2c15TgcL
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I need those!

Thanks Matauc12!

Cheesy

PkvbfUhuQ5z9LNQFAk1KK3E5CxdWzwzHTD

What about graphic design work? Been a while since I did any photoshop work, but I'm sure I could rustle some eye candy up.
Activity: 798
matauc12, thank you very much Wink

PsVkt1WQc6zpjeEd1rph1W2yePq6vTFKSW
Activity: 658

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Jump to: