Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 38. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
disappeared moonmoon so disappointing ... go for new coins , good luck guys  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am so sorry,I just mean moonmoon can do it fast...
We can't wait for it...
New coins renew faster and faster...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I sold half my coins, I dont like what Im seeing (or not seeing). So far its been all talk but no walk. I can only have blind faith for so long.. disappointing  Embarrassed.
Activity: 14
I just want to say "FUCK,FUCK,FUCK" if the new wallet is not appeared next month.
I just want to say "FUCK,FUCK,FUCK" if the new wallet is not appeared next month.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
hey guys
i dont know if you are aware of https://qex.la exchange or not
it's an only quark base coin exchange
here is the voting page for Particle
http://support.qex.la/support/discussions/topics/1000028684

and it's official page in BTT
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qex-the-biggest-quark-coins-market-598293
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
The really hot thing now is anonymous transactions, not x11, not pos.
sometims, we need action fast, the opportuneity passes in a twinkling, time wait for no man. Grin
thanks for your hard work, moon, i think it's a good chance of buying PRT right now. Roll Eyes

I do not think we want PRT to be chasing whatever stupid thing is the fad of the week.  If we stick to the plan of strong secure coin + novel modular wallet + shares + exchange then PRT is a LEADER blazing a new path and not a follower.  PRT is not a flavour of the week to pump and dump.

The biggest struggle with PRT (and QRK) right now is maintaining a strong network when mining incentives are low.  The move to a hybrid POW/POS would help that and is why Moonmoon is moving us in that direction.  I prefer the QRK algorithm for the reason I mentioned earlier but X11 is still a very nice secure and power efficient algo.  I would also prefer to remain a hybrid POW/POS for a good length of time and not move too fast to POS only.  POS only is still somewhat untested against big attacks and it is also what 3000 other coins have done in the last month.  My only other question is why even bother changing from 1,000,000,000 to 250,000,000 total.  There is no downside as current holders will still own the same % of total as currently with the 4:1 conversion...but I also see no real benefit to the change.   

The take away message is that Moonmoon is active and working hard to make this coin a success.  His last post was some thinking out-loud and the details are not yet written in stone so relax and share your ideas.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
zjz_lgd
Activity: 210
oh,my god,we have no sleep in 3 days and waiting moon to give us someting.holding prt like smokeing meth. Cool
Activity: 316
+ 100

I have quite a few PRT on various exchanges and my wallet, and I don't check these forums all too often. I guess I would be one of those recreational investors. In fact I just made a bitcointalk account today, and I randomly decided to read this thread. So as an investor I could have easily missed this announcement and all my coins would have gone to waste. I am a huge fan of this coin and wallet, and perhaps upgrading to PRT X is a nice idea, but it sure is unfair to give investors a deadline to swap coins. I am sure many more investors are in my shoes (not very active in these forums and don't stay tuned to crypto news on a daily basis or weekly basis) and would just feel screwed over in the end. Also, how would we swap our coins? Through exchanges? Excuse my newbness.
I think the concern was over how open ended it would be.  The swap is done by sending your PRT to a special PRT exodus address.  A script then sends PRTX back to your PRTX address.  Have to write up all the details, but essentially your address stays the same, you export/import your private key from old to new and we run a bot that does the swap.  On the one hand having a deadline would make sure unclaimed coins aren't just sitting out there forever, on the other it is an issue for folks who are long term holding and don't check up on news or run the wallet very often so they might miss a broadcast message.  The Exodus addresses will be public and trackable so I don't think we have to worry about unclaimed coins disappearing into the ether.  I think we will be able to do this pretty smoothly.

Can you give us an ETA on this?
Activity: 27
very cool~~
we need more apps for PRT wallet, that is OUR particle but not dev own, EVERYONE is one of the particles, we combine the whole projects~
Activity: 278
The really hot thing now is anonymous transactions, not x11, not pos.
sometims, we need action fast, the opportuneity passes in a twinkling, time wait for no man. Grin
thanks for your hard work, moon, i think it's a good chance of buying PRT right now. Roll Eyes
Activity: 18
2048 Game and Flash Flayer for Particle Wallet Release !! Grin

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0ksUek

Donation: PfEut2cFqY8wXqqonb9MCoyigMYG97hApX

Nice Smiley
Something positive
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
mooooooonnn plz come and hold my hand I don't know what to do without you around.  Cry  Kiss
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

We need you to come and look out for the long term holders/investors Grin
When will we enjoy the new PRT multipool? Can't wait! My new PC has got ready to rock! Grin
I am finishing the exchange code today.  Over the weekend I will finalize the android wallet, test the exchange, and build the multipool server probably on Sunday.

Rough order of events that is coming:

1. Exchange beta is released
2. Android wallet is released
3. Multipool comes online
4. Updated QT Wallet release
5. Website is updated with a nicer landing page
6. Particle Shares program website comes online
7. Point of Sale system development roadmap and release plan finalized
8. Point of Sale system website/landing page comes online

I am going to take a page from Blackcoin and put together a nice monthly investors guide.  The first one will explain how all of this plugs together and how the dividends are going to work - and supply buy pressure similar to how the multipool will supply buy pressure.  I will drop it along with a video next week.

Review this, posted in 4.25.

Sorry, Vented out, Goodbye everyone, i am quit.
you are a  good man.
moon ,please come out to say someting.
we  need you to lead us.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
When will we enjoy the new PRT multipool? Can't wait! My new PC has got ready to rock! Grin
I am finishing the exchange code today.  Over the weekend I will finalize the android wallet, test the exchange, and build the multipool server probably on Sunday.

Rough order of events that is coming:

1. Exchange beta is released
2. Android wallet is released
3. Multipool comes online
4. Updated QT Wallet release
5. Website is updated with a nicer landing page
6. Particle Shares program website comes online
7. Point of Sale system development roadmap and release plan finalized
8. Point of Sale system website/landing page comes online

I am going to take a page from Blackcoin and put together a nice monthly investors guide.  The first one will explain how all of this plugs together and how the dividends are going to work - and supply buy pressure similar to how the multipool will supply buy pressure.  I will drop it along with a video next week.

Review this, posted in 4.25.

Sorry, Vented out, Goodbye everyone, i am quit.
Pages:
Jump to: