Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 92. (Read 354253 times)

legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Voted @ BTER and BTC38.

Go PRT!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Your vote will decide the future of particles.
Your appreciation of the particle, go vote for particles!
Bter foreign coin online voting: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363
Era foreign coin online voting: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963
C-net voting https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
when a coin is just launched, they tend to get pumped and dumped really quickly. In the case of particle I believe the lack of a decent exchange has been a contributing factor to low volume that and the facts it's so undervalued right now, no one is willing to sell at current prices, but the volume is too low to get decent buys going on. Keep in mind there is 700 million in circulation, if the holders believed it had a decent value, we would see more than 10 million actively exchanged daily.

So all in all, in the situation particle is currently, I think being added to cryptsy would be a big plus. I believe being the first added through the new system would be of great value too.

Ps, your question wasn't that bad on the wording, just confused me that it was asked so "bluntly" as a quote, sorta suggested misunderstanding because we are on the Internet and not face to face.

Thanks for explanation! Always good when someone clears out things a bit!

I still think that it would be many times better to have something to offer the potential buyers before "going" somewhere. But, on the other hand, growth of price would make community grow and maybe attract some people, who could "move" some things.
yeah I'm impatiently waiting that wallet myself. Only shame I find in this coin is that there is currently 1 developer. An excellent one, but 1. But that could change soon. And once the wallet is there its up to third parties anyways.
Activity: 238
when a coin is just launched, they tend to get pumped and dumped really quickly. In the case of particle I believe the lack of a decent exchange has been a contributing factor to low volume that and the facts it's so undervalued right now, no one is willing to sell at current prices, but the volume is too low to get decent buys going on. Keep in mind there is 700 million in circulation, if the holders believed it had a decent value, we would see more than 10 million actively exchanged daily.

So all in all, in the situation particle is currently, I think being added to cryptsy would be a big plus. I believe being the first added through the new system would be of great value too.

Ps, your question wasn't that bad on the wording, just confused me that it was asked so "bluntly" as a quote, sorta suggested misunderstanding because we are on the Internet and not face to face.

Thanks for explanation! Always good when someone clears out things a bit!

I still think that it would be many times better to have something to offer the potential buyers before "going" somewhere. But, on the other hand, growth of price would make community grow and maybe attract some people, who could "move" some things.

Heh, it seems like a new fashion for a exchange to be upfront with "bribes". Not that I'm complaining, could  be a good boost for some coins, but I'm a bit sceptical about PRT being added to a big exchange like this without strong community back up.
  well it was one of the coins with the most votes on the forums though. So at least that.

I would say investing half of the foundation fund into votes wouldn't be a bad idea.

What possible risks are on getting in to a big exchange now?
Sorry, I'm not really following? I didn't imply anywhere that it was a risk to get on a big exchange?

Maybe you misread "it wouldn't be a bad idea" for "it would be a bad idea"?

Terribly worded the question, I was simply interested if there are any, since I see in some ANN threads that some people are not very fond of their coins getting to Cryptsy too fast.

Heh, it seems like a new fashion for a exchange to be upfront with "bribes". Not that I'm complaining, could  be a good boost for some coins, but I'm a bit sceptical about PRT being added to a big exchange like this without strong community back up.
   well it was one of the coins with the most votes on the forums though. So at least that.

I would say investing half of the foundation fund into votes wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sorry, I'm not really following? I didn't imply anywhere that it was a risk to get on a big exchange?

Terribly worded the question, I was simply interested if there are any, since I see in some ANN threads that some people are not very fond of their coins getting to Cryptsy too fast.
Votes going up n up. Confidence showing

Heh, it seems like a new fashion for a exchange to be upfront with "bribes". Not that I'm complaining, could  be a good boost for some coins, but I'm a bit sceptical about PRT being added to a big exchange like this without strong community back up.

btc38.com is a very famous and safe trade-website, may be it is good for PRT‘s promotion. We are fall behind now, hurry up!!!

Voted and posted a reply!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

btc38.com is a very famous and safe trade-website, may be it is good for PRT‘s promotion. We are fall behind now, hurry up!!!
Pages:
Jump to: