Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRXY][PRE-ICO] Proxy Card Bounties | EASY & HIGHER BOUNTY PAYOUTS!!! - page 4. (Read 5076 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
retwitted Wink
https://twitter.com/Proxy_Card/status/901923789805469696
my eth address: 0xc429Db42A284F91c97197cdC06A12C608DC476A1
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you plan to start twitter and Facebook bounty?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Retweet done

twitter profile link : https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_shark

retweet share : https://twitter.com/Proxy_Card/status/901923789805469696

ETH address:0xbd185a16be20ba3c7495f732d5af30d8f1b6e74b
Activity: 194
So newbie is not alowed in this ? But may signature is working.
Activity: 462
joined signature campaign!
my eth address: 0x190F7da3C2545CF10779691367f12a6EFA075C8C
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Joined sign up campaign
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sorry folks, looks like newbies are not going to be eligible for the signature campaign.

i need more information about Proxy Card, where i can see about whitepaper or roadmap ? i need to see full detail about Proxy Card project plan

www.proxycard.io

Are you serious? Oh no Cry

It appears yours works! If you have previously signed up, and your signature works, you will still get paid. No worries! If not, just PM me and I'll manually add you. It just wasn't working for some people (I'm not sure why.)
If works because he didn't use the right signature. Plain text signature work for newbie but no links. I didn't sign up because I saw, that the right signature doesn't work. Would not be fair if the ones with the right signature don't get rewarded but the ones with the wrong one do.
Changed my signature to the "wrong" one now and as you see it works as plain text.

I was reading up on the newbie rules, and it looks like they automatically adjust the links. That's how mine ended up as it is. So it isn't a true link, but a reference to it.

Allow me to speak with the team on how we wish to proceed. Currently, we are not accepting newbie sign ups anymore until we can figure out a solution. Sorry!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Joined Signcamp Proxy Card.
Activity: 97
Sorry folks, looks like newbies are not going to be eligible for the signature campaign.

i need more information about Proxy Card, where i can see about whitepaper or roadmap ? i need to see full detail about Proxy Card project plan

www.proxycard.io

It appears yours works! If you have previously signed up, and your signature works, you will still get paid. No worries! If not, just PM me and I'll manually add you. It just wasn't working for some people (I'm not sure why.)
If works because he didn't use the right signature. Plain text signature work for newbie but no links. I didn't sign up because I saw, that the right signature doesn't work. Would not be fair if the ones with the right signature don't get rewarded but the ones with the wrong one do.
Changed my signature to the "wrong" one now and as you see it works as plain text.
We're happy to announce that we are
RAISING
our bitcointalk signature bounty!

You can now get paid
10-75 PRXY
every week!

www.proxycard.io

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

www.proxycard.io

We are offering a reward of
50 PRXY
to people who share our links and information on Reddit to start discussion, and
100 PRXY
to share our links on any major tech sites or publications, or blogs with over 200 daily readers.

Please note that comments are only eligible for 5 PRXY.

We are offering rewards for endorsements as well, depending on twitter following or other visibility. Please reach out to us to discuss!
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

www.proxycard.io
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can i join your signature campaign?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Bump for free PRXY! Smiley
I Registered signature campaign but Newbie signature doesn't work,  *Link Removed* 
Please fix this!
Pages:
Jump to: