Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 105. (Read 208455 times)

hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hey guys does any one know if POSwallet has any activity in this forum?
I sent my PSB 2 days ago refreshed block manually sent ticket yet no answer, I want to know if there is any other way to contacting them and since PSB is going for mars I bet it's tempting for them to keep my coins for themselves Smiley

Issues with PSB on poswallet has already been fixed some hours ago, try sending them email for support.

I know already fixed I got my coins.
I'm just pissed at myself because I sold 3k PSB @ under 700 sat Sad
But just doubled my money in 2 days it was 2 days ago I bought @3500 sat and a few hours ago I sold @8000+ sat I wish I had m

ore to buy m

ore Sad

Better buy n hold ,the price still long way to go...esp. when listed on polo
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
omg! Best project so far, the price went from 300 > almost 10k satoshi right now?

Even i didn't invest but i participated in the Signature Camp, so i have 5000+ Psb which earn me $250-300 for just 1 month!

Good luck and thanks OPDEV!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I sent my PSB 2 days ago refreshed block manually sent ticket yet no answer, I want to know if there is any other way to contacting them and since PSB is going for mars I bet it's tempting for them to keep my coins for themselves Smiley

Issues with PSB on poswallet has already been fixed some hours ago, try sending them email for support.

I know already fixed I got my coins.
I'm just pissed at myself because I sold 3k PSB @ under 700 sat Sad
But just doubled my money in 2 days it was 2 days ago I bought @3500 sat and a few hours ago I sold @8000+ sat I wish I had more to buy more Sad
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
good jobs PSB dev.!! promise future with psb looks great!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Pls RT https://twitter.com/bitwarriorX/status/784545211888312324

@BittrexExchange Pls add #Pesobit  to your exchange. It has already achieved the $1Million Marketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ … #btc #altcoins

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Wow. Very delighted about the price. Great work and very professionally done
copper member
🖤😏
Activity: 756
pesobit skyrocketed in cryptopia! This is very nice Grin

It is not a skyrocket yet Smiley
we will going to wait for our ride to the moon i see a big big rocket to fetch us and bring every one to success i admire the way dev works about this project and im hoping to see more and more we are just in cryptopia so for sure after hitting another exchange more and more investors will going to join our project enjoy holding guys.
Activity: 604

It is not a skyrocket yet Smiley
Activity: 882
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
Pesobit Online Wallet is now open to new registrants.

https://wallet.pesobit.net/production/#signup

Staking will be enabled next.

Good job Lutzow!  I think I will be with Pesobit for a long time...

Too bad for the other coins, but if the Filipinos and Filipinas stick together in Pesobit, this creates a tremendous collective power and will be a catalyst for many exciting projects, whether based in the Philippines or elsewhere...

I am thinking also of all countries with Peso currencies and strong traditions for remittances, such as Mexico.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Had a fix with poswallet.com
Faucet, Staking wallet and Block Explorer on their site is working now.

Coinmarketcap is playing ~90 mark. Looks like it is now the best time to open the online wallet to non-ICO participants. This will be the next update.

Sorry for not staying here too much in forums, there are so many things going on right now, with people contacting me on how they can adopt Pesobit in their systems. Still trying to update here at least once a day though, results are clearly seen in the trading price though Smiley

Yes, it's the best time to open wallet. Nice to hear that a lot of people want to adopt Pesobit.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

Today or later?  Smiley
Activity: 554

good news Dev! Continue to work also
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
WOW WOW nice rising price for PSB last time I remember it was 3500sat now it's literally double.
I think PSB is the one true mooning coin unlike other ones which only lie about it.

It's unbelievable the progression of this project in such a short time. I regret not investing more... Undecided
Congrats Lutzow  Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
🖤😏
WOW WOW nice rising price for PSB last time I remember it was 3500sat now it's literally double.
I think PSB is the one true mooning coin unlike other ones which only lie about it.
Activity: 728

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Thanks for poswallet fix.
hdn
Activity: 682
Had a fix with poswallet.com
Faucet, Staking wallet and Block Explorer on their site is working now.

Coinmarketcap is playing ~90 mark. Looks like it is now the best time to open the online wallet to non-ICO participants. This will be the next update.

Sorry for not staying here too much in forums, there are so many things going on right now, with people contacting me on how they can adopt Pesobit in their systems. Still trying to update here at least once a day though, results are clearly seen in the trading price though Smiley

Thanks a lot Bro. Lutzow for the updates.
Jump to: