Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 125. (Read 208455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
do we have an ETA on windows wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm just going to wait until all the bugs are ironed out before I transfer my coins.  Please keep us updated when it's safe to transfer coins from online web wallet to windows wallet. Thanks.

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I couldn't download the wallet and at the same time I see poswallet never received any coins.
I think they are already updated their wallet.
We'll have a few hour downtime as we're preparing for a bigger site and registration of new participants.
Those who were able to send funds out of the online wallet successfully are entitled for a bonus of 500 PSBs each.
These are those who sent peer-to-peer transfer and those who withdrew to their windows wallet.
Proof: The amount of transfer and your account email address

Why: We're verifying the transactions this early to see if every transactions were recorded properly with the current system so we can move forward with a stable system.

How: Just send a PM
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Haven't received my coins yet.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
The online wallet is now up and running.
thanx for the info. can we create an online account now?
The online wallet is now up and running.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
When will staking be available on online wallet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Anyone here who's able to transfer their psb coins to windows wallet a while ago?
Activity: 74
Merit: 100
POSwallet updated to v1.0.0.0-g32a928e
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
When translation bounty will be sent?

After all the ICO distribution has been successfully done.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When translation bounty will be sent?
Activity: 644
What is price of Pesobit? Sorry maybe stupid question,but I not read all post.
Thank you

ICO price is 343 Satoshi.
still waiting for the site to go online again, so excited to have it from my wallet. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Thank you

ICO price is 343 Satoshi.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Thank you
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
I think there are more ICO recently and it is getting difficult to get listed on exchanges, Pesobit should be able to drive up volume on Mega
ya have to wait for a market big and famous like bittrex, polo, and cryptopia, it was very nice. not for a new market you have to say. so forget for the market you are looking for it. Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think there are more ICO recently and it is getting difficult to get listed on exchanges, Pesobit should be able to drive up volume on Mega
it will be listed mate we just needed to finish the distribution then after exchange will follow i believe dev and some member of our community are already talk about that. join the slack if you have some time bro.
Hi,

Closing the online wallet for now due to transfer between online wallet addresses are not working properly.
To those who were deducted twice or sent PSBs didn't arrive to the recipients. It will be refunded to you because we will be scanning the blockchain for the coins to be refunded.

But to those who sent to their Windows wallets, those are already final and is working fine.

The only problem is for Online wallet transfer to another Online wallet address.
Activity: 658
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Jump to: